Welcome to Gaia! ::

hehe

User Image

User Image

Haha, Rachel is all smiles whee

User Image

Yumm...
Rachel cracks me up in that. Her helmet has GOLD STARS ON IT. I am so glad that we got the old Rachel back this episode. You have no idea. I think that's a huge reason as to why I loved it so much.
As weird as some people might find it, I always liked Rachel. If Rachel was well loved by people in the show, I probably wouldn't have gotten into Glee as fast as I did in season 1. Her being "popular" would have put me off, if that makes sense xd
Loved her in this episode, even the part with her and Puck. LOL (Not that I like Puckleberry, but I liked Rachel's devious, desperate, ways) And the gold stars are love.
Wishes2Accomplish
As weird as some people might find it, I always liked Rachel. If Rachel was well loved by people in the show, I probably wouldn't have gotten into Glee as fast as I did in season 1. Her being "popular" would have put me off, if that makes sense xd
Loved her in this episode, even the part with her and Puck. LOL (Not that I like Puckleberry, but I liked Rachel's devious, desperate, ways) And the gold stars are love.
I always loved Rachel, too, but I did kind of miss the old Rachel.
The one that was super confident, didn't need a guy, really cute, and cared about performing over just about anything. :3
I have an honest question... Was anyone else disappointed by the big Thriller/Heads Will Roll mashup last night? I was just expecting it to be grander.. And maybe have a little more heads will roll added to it, than the off with your head part.
I'm so happy the girls played lol and yeah I know what you guys are saying I miss the old Rachel as well
Comfledore
Wishes2Accomplish
I always loved Rachel, too, but I did kind of miss the old Rachel.
The one that was super confident, didn't need a guy, really cute, and cared about performing over just about anything. :3

Totally 3nodding
And omgosh, the Kurt/Rachel friendship that we are getting.... whee
Time for more Klaine pic spamming!

Let's start with WIGYA.

Hit it!
User Image

User Image
I love Kurt's face here. That look breaks my heart, but of course, this is Kurt. He's got to have that bit of a sneer at the end. Classic.

User Image
You tell 'em Kurt!

User Image
I know the highlight of this is supposed to be the backflip, but I just can't take my eyes off the guy who skip-runs off to the (my) left with his arms out. I just really want to put a word bubble above him that says, "Wheeeeeeeeeeee!"

User Image
This is what I want for Valentines Day. Three a cappella singers that will just appear out of nowhere when you point. Can life get any better than that? I submit that it CANNOT!

User Image
All for a pair of socks. *shakes head* Silly Blaine.

And yes, I know I had more than 5 pictures here.
User Image
xd
Next, let's get some more Bills Bills Bills in here.

User Image
There are no words.

User Image
Napoleon complex? Yes. Very much so, I think.

User Image
So off the hook you'll need protective headgear to watch it. wink

User Image

User Image
So cute!

User Image
Even cuter!
Now for some Kurt Coblaine pictures!
(For anyone not in the know, Kurt Coblaine = Kurt/Coffee/Blaine pairing.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
To finish up this round of Klaine Pic!Spam, I'm just gonna leave these here . . . . .

User Image User Image

Dangerous Lover

7,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

TIME FOR SOME DAVE.
This smile makes me so happy I cannot even explain it. Definitely the newest episode's best moment.

User Image
Gotta love how Rachel's just graceful, then there's awkward Dave next to her, rofl. <3

User Image
This just...I can't even.

Friendly Bunny

I love the glee girls, but mostly Heather Morris!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

while i save all these pictures i give you this.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces