4. I Will Always Love You 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
5. L-O-V-E 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
6. Home 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
7. Let Me Love You 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
8. Cherish/Cherish 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

WARNING: SPOILERS!

If you don't want to see the names for the songs in upcoming episodes and who's singing them, go no further!

For those of you who weren't in the glee fandom last season, you may or may not know about First Listen Fridays. As you may have guessed from the name, however, songs for the following week's episode are released on Friday and we get to listen to them for the first time!

I'm planning to post all of the First Listen Friday songs in this thread, so hang around and you'll see them.

NOTE: These are not the actual performances. Just the audio.

Songs for next episode: Heart

1. Stereo Hearts - Joe Hart and New Directions

2. Love Shack - New Directions

3. You're the Top - Leroy and Hiram Berry

4. I Will Always Love You - Mercedes

5. L-O-V-E - Mike and Tina

6. Home - Rory

7. Let Me Love You - Artie and New Directions (guys)

8. Cherish/Cherish - New Directions

(Note: I will keep this post updated with the most recent episode songs so you don't have to scroll through the whole thread to find them.)
About Something's Coming, can I just say... wow. I cannot wait for Darren to be on Broadway in January, because that boy sounds is amazing at showtunes apparently.

Friendly Feeder

8,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Please white out the songs for those who do not wish to see spoilers until the airing date of the episode.
Or include "Spoilers" in the title.
Cosmogonal
Please white out the songs for those who do not wish to see spoilers until the airing date of the episode.

*shrug*
I assumed "songs from next week's episode" was enough to let people know that there would be songs from next week's episode here (or at least discussion of them). In other words, spoilers.

However, I will add a warning to the first post.

Friendly Feeder

8,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
garra_eyes
Cosmogonal

*shrug*
I assumed "songs from next week's episode" was enough to let people know that there would be songs from next week's episode here (or at least discussion of them). In other words, spoilers.

However, I will add a warning to the first post.

I know what you mean, but not everyone is the brightest crayon in the box and will probably click here and complain about being spoiled.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dapper Medalist

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
garra_eyes
About Something's Coming, can I just say... wow. I cannot wait for Darren to be on Broadway in January, because that boy sounds is amazing at showtunes apparently.

I have missed hear Darren Criss' showtunes voice. I have to watch AVPM again :3

oh my... the silver flute part in "I'm the greatest star". and that LAUGH smile *giggle*
Ok, the first post has been updated. I think those are the only three songs we're getting this week, but I'll add more if they come out.
I can't stop listening to Something's Coming. That last note is so awesome!

Maybe TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Bumping this back up for anyone who's interested in hearing these songs before Tuesday.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
I can't wait for Shelby and Rachel to sing again they are awesome together and I can't wait for Blaine's and Kurt's songs so excited. heart
I may or may not have listened to Something's Coming over 70 times already....

I regret nothing.

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
I absolutely love 'I'm the Greatest Star.' Chris' voice is flawless! The flute part...omg I love it. And his laugh and cough...I heard a slow motion version of the cough and just about died laughing!

Oh and I am so excited for West Side Story! I've never seen it live, but the movie is great. Darren is fantastic with that song!
UPDATED!

Songs from Asian F are in the first post now.

Wistful Dreamer

Is that seriously Mike Chang singing?! Wonder how they got him to do that

or is he just talented all over

I'm in love 8D
Kovva
Is that seriously Mike Chang singing?! Wonder how they got him to do that

or is he just talented all over

I'm in love 8D

Harry Shum Jr. can in fact sing.

I was watching an interview with him, Darren, and Ashley, and the interviewer asked if Harry could sing. He was super modest about it, but Darren was like... No, we drove to Coachella together and sang the whole way up there, so I know for a fact that Harry can sing really well.

But yeah. I'm fairly certain that this episode is going to make me love Mike even more than I already do. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff