Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

maybe it s a fetish
I let my dog lick my face .. then I just washi it smile ) but never let a french kiss like this one happen ! hahahah
Vishin
Some people do worse than that with their dog..

Yeah I've heard.

People let dogs lick their assholes during sex.

Fashionable Astronaut

13,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Arashi Yanagawa
Oneirocritica
My cat is not that affectionate, but every once in a while he'll give me a lick on my cheek or palm. It's nice, because it's so unexpected and rare, that when he does do it, it's really cute and sweet.
you have a cat? stop being perfect for me
I have a cat and he's my baby

Blazing Buster

Oneirocritica
Arashi Yanagawa
Oneirocritica
My cat is not that affectionate, but every once in a while he'll give me a lick on my cheek or palm. It's nice, because it's so unexpected and rare, that when he does do it, it's really cute and sweet.
you have a cat? stop being perfect for me
I have a cat and he's my baby
this marriage was a great choice.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

boner achieved

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rebels of Phaerimm
silly wiggler
dogs and cats have antibacterial mouths so kissing a dog is cleaner than kissing a human

Really.

I actually didn't know that.
Thanks.

Do you kiss your pets?

Thats why dogs lick their wounds, to disinfect.

That being said however, the tongue also contains other bacteria that does more harm then good to humans.

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
weed-chan
Rebels of Phaerimm
silly wiggler
dogs and cats have antibacterial mouths so kissing a dog is cleaner than kissing a human

Really.

Thanks.

Do you kiss your pets?

To my knowledge, a lot of animals have saliva with antibacterial qualities (that's why dogs
lick their wounds) but each kind of animal's natural bacteria is different and saliva of one
kind of animal can actually be harmful to another, because "good" bacteria is different for
different species. So you really shouldn't share saliva with another animal because it's
not necessarily hygienic at all. Not to mention most people don't clean their dogs' teeth
like they should, which does lead to bacterial build-up that's definitely not good to share.

Yea dog saliva has good anti bacterial qualities, but other contaminants in it, make it not suitable for humans
At leastways dog mouths are clean. We can see, that we like clean mouths at times. When can we dine?

winterdrift's Compadre

Indulgent Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Bookworm 100
weed-chan
Rebels of Phaerimm
silly wiggler

Really.

Thanks.

Do you kiss your pets?

To my knowledge, a lot of animals have saliva with antibacterial qualities (that's why dogs
lick their wounds) but each kind of animal's natural bacteria is different and saliva of one
kind of animal can actually be harmful to another, because "good" bacteria is different for
different species. So you really shouldn't share saliva with another animal because it's
not necessarily hygienic at all. Not to mention most people don't clean their dogs' teeth
like they should, which does lead to bacterial build-up that's definitely not good to share.

BOOM! This person is informed!!!! Tip for you good sir/madame.
silly wiggler

dis is actually a myth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces