Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does it botehr you when ppl are rude on here?

yes! I wish they'd just chill 0.4 40.0% [ 48 ]
No, i don't care, strangers can be jerks sometimes 0.3 30.0% [ 36 ]
I AM one of those ppl! :P 0.3 30.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Not everyone is rude obviously, but sometimes, especially in the forums, people can be really mean to each other and say some pretty unnecessary comments. It just bugs me how some people hide behind their computers and throw out nasty comments at people online. Like, everyone is here to have fun, why get so heated at strangers?

I noticed that in the welcome spot, you get new people asking for stuff all the time.... they're new, of course they'll ask for stuff. but people are so mean about it!

And ppl get in some heated debates on here to!

So, I guess what I'm saying is to you all is just relax! If someone disagrees with you, its OK. If they don't something you think is stupid... its not a big deal, you don't know them, so don't get pissed at them for having an opinion.

Anywho, that’s my speal, i'm just sick of reading ppls posts that are so full of crap, and talking so much smack... confused

And if ppl get pissed at me for writing this, then w/e.

ADDED AFTER PPL HAVE COMMENTED: Yes, I KNOW this is the GD, and people get in heated arguements in the general discussion area, i'm directing this comment at every forum, and even in the chat room.
We were all dropped on our heads multiple times as children.
Welcome to the internet, now, shut the ******** up and get over it. mad
There was a video on youtube about this kid who talked s**t on the Internet. Some guy found where he lived and beat the s**t out of him.
it's fun to be mean on the internet.
It's the GD. What did you expect, a warm welcome and some free s**t? Gaia does that, not the GDers.
I don't like the cruel posts either.. but I just try to ignore them for the most part.
There ARE nice people on gaia.. you just have to look wink
Get used to it or GTFO. <3

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Because THE ALMIGHTY OZ told us to be.
DD<<<<
    ++
    When People Act like a 'noob',
    People start to Flame them,
    I Guess because they're just Sick of it.. or Enjoy it.
    I don't know actually.
    Some People are just Sarcastic. >w<

We're Still so Young, Desperate for Attention.
Boy Wizard
It's the GD. What did you expect, a warm welcome and some free s**t? Gaia does that, not the GDers.

3nodding
Tough times make tough people.

I try to be nice as much as possible but that's boring.
Maybe people are rude to you because you cant spell...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff