Total Votes:[ 482 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 >

Tipsy Codger

3,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
If I had a choice, I would say neither.

But, as [in this scenario] one does not, I would say the baby.

I know the baby is innocent and has its whole life ahead of it -- but the baby has not already been here for seventeen years. Granted, that's not a terribly long time, compared to others...but I've put a lot into where I am now, and I know where I want to be, what I want to do. I have hopes and dreams, and I am fully conscious of everything I do. The baby does not yet have hopes and dreams, it has not put anything in to where it is, and it won't for some time. I know that's not the baby's fault -- but it's not mine, either.

[np://audioslave - be yourself]
chrtro
It could happen in real life. Say a baby was in the middle of the street and you are about to tun it over. It's a narrow street, and there are many trees on the side. If you swerve, you will hit the tree. So, what do you do?
I would swerve razz

I would only swerve if there was a chance i'd live. I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to yet.
Point the gun at me, bam

But seriously, I wouldn't even have to think about it^_^ I mean I know I'll never achieve to nothing but the wittle cutie has a chance^_~
I would have to kill myself. You people are saying that suicide is a sin? Well killing yourself isnt suicide if you are saveing a life. Self sacrifice so a baby can live is a high honor, almost a free pass into your heaven. I know I would respect the person who is willing to end their own life to save another.
bey bye baby
I would have to kill myself. I could never bring harm to someone else, especially if I could prevent it. An infant hasn't even had the chance to live a life, and I have already lived for thirteen years. That makes the descision easy enough for me. Anyways, I'd rather die in a somewhat honorable way by saving the life of another.
Can there be a 'depends' option? As it would depend on annoyingness of said child, whether you know said child, and whether you feel your life is utter balls.
If it was my little brother, or one of my children (no, I don't have children, but some day) then I would...but...as much as I would like to be able to say that I would die for a baby I didn't know...I just can't stand physical pain, even for a second.
ded bebez cool

I don't like small children under the age of four/three.
Me, of course. Selfish as it may be. Sorry.

4laugh

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I'd die, most defenetly.
SingleActionOcelot
i love babies but if it came down to it
i would kill the baby
yeah im selfish

I'd do the same

Obsessive Accumulator

23,275 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's a difficult question....... but I would rather save the baby.

Maybe I survive, so... I could say to myself: You save the baby and you're alive!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl God love you!!!!!
it depends b/c the baby had not lived a long enough live to understand who they are or wut the hell they r doing, but if it was a baby i know or is related to me i would have to say myself so it would have a chance to live its own life
I want to die a good person. Its better to sacrifice your life. Just say the infant grows up, won't they feel grateful to you? Plus, if you die trying to save somebody, you'll probably end up in a good afterlife, whatever that may be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff