Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh-Whats-Her-Name
*Sigh* Life for the white man has slowly slipped through the fingers of god since equality was dragged into the picture.

Psh, equality worked out awesome. Now Thomas Jefferson wouldn't need to hide his love for brown sugar.

You hear that, Whitey? One of the founding fathers had a love for the sweet, sweet taste of hot chocolate. Mmm-mmm...smells like you made a fallacy.
Erador
Oh-Whats-Her-Name
Logos Invictus
Yes, the right to pursue your own personal happiness so long as it doesn't enfringe upon the happiness of others should never have been taken away from wealthy white landowners who built their happiness on the backs of ethnic minorities.

Life is good when on top.

I like being on the bottom sometimes. ;3

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to switch position every once and again.
CelestinaStar
Erador
Oh-Whats-Her-Name
Logos Invictus
Yes, the right to pursue your own personal happiness so long as it doesn't enfringe upon the happiness of others should never have been taken away from wealthy white landowners who built their happiness on the backs of ethnic minorities.

Life is good when on top.

I like being on the bottom sometimes. ;3

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to switch position every once and again.

It's fun! 3nodding
Also, according to pages 30-78 of the Kama Sutra, there are times when NO ONE has to be on top.
I need a copy of the Kama Sutra. sad

Unbeatable Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
The White Man 1
www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=18
www.stormfront.org

"All White nations have a severe non-White immigration crisis. Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! Now Whites are kept out, but Cubans, Mexicans, Phillipinos, Haitians, Chinese, Hindus and all the rest of the scum of the world is flocking into the United States with the full sanction of the Jew-controlled Immigration Department. Not only are the mud races and the scum flooding into our country by the millions legally, but even more are flocking in illegally."

So?

You mean... the nation that you got OTHER people (Chinese Laborers, African Slaves) to build for you and that you murdered (Natives) for?
CelestinaStar

Me too. Does it come in .pdf form?
Erador
CelestinaStar

Me too. Does it come in .pdf form?

I've got no idea... You should search for it.
Logos Invictus
I've said it multiple times and I'll continue to say it until I turn blue and, thus, must be deported.

White Man, you are a taint. Not a taint on my ethnicity. Not a taint on the human race. A taint. Look it up.
Said the person who belongs to the race that is responsible for the increase in the nations crime rate.

See? We can play racist too. wink
Not this again!!!!! gonk gonk gonk

It was already posted about 5 times before in the GD.

So GTFO and find a more original topic. stare
Stunt Pilot
Not this again!!!!! gonk gonk gonk

It was already posted about 5 times before in the GD.

So GTFO and find a more original topic. stare
It's been a lot more than that. I find his posts to be thought provoking.
Really? White people are responsible for crime?

Cause, see, as I've said. I'm white.

Also, I'd like to point out that most of that crime is the direct result of the fact that non-white ethnicities have fewer opportunities to make incomes that are "survival level" without having to resort to violence? Why? Because of racism.

That's right, you're close-minded viewpoints directly result in more crime from minorities because YOU don't want them stealing your jobs.

Don't you feel proud.

It doesn't help that America has always ghettoized it's non-white ethnicities, forcing them to live in segregated communities because they don't speak the same language or have the same skin colour. With so many people forced into so small an area, as opposed to us whitefolk who can pretty much live wherever we choose without worrying about lynchings, well..of course the crime rate is going to be higher.

Let's you and me lock ourselves in a five by five room, and see how quickly the murder rate goes up.
Logos Invictus
Really? White people are responsible for crime?

Cause, see, as I've said. I'm white.

Also, I'd like to point out that most of that crime is the direct result of the fact that non-white ethnicities have fewer opportunities to make incomes that are "survival level" without having to resort to violence? Why? Because of racism.

That's right, you're close-minded viewpoints directly result in more crime from minorities because YOU don't want them stealing your jobs.

Don't you feel proud.

It doesn't help that America has always ghettoized it's non-white ethnicities, forcing them to live in segregated communities because they don't speak the same language or have the same skin colour. With so many people forced into so small an area, as opposed to us whitefolk who can pretty much live wherever we choose without worrying about lynchings, well..of course the crime rate is going to be higher.

Let's you and me lock ourselves in a five by five room, and see how quickly the murder rate goes up.
By jumping fences, Mexicans should have known that riches weren't going to be handed to them on a silver platter. We worked hard for our money for YEARS as citizens, and they hop a fence and expect to be CEOs of companies. Bullshit. We started on the bottom, and so they will too. Blacks have good jobs when they go looking for it, when, of course, they aren't raping our youth with hip-hop which glamorizes crime. Look at Barrack Obama. He's black, and could very well be the next president of the United States. Why? He worked for it, and isn't a crime festering thug, like the stereotype is for his race (which they have themselves to blame for).

Based on your logic, everyone who isn't white is taking shits on trees. Not everyone of a different ethnicity is in poverty. Only those who bring it on themselves are.
People with blonde hair and blue eyes will die out in the next twenty some years.
Yay for people like me!
[/sarcasm]
Mistress Aiko
People with blonde hair and blue eyes will die out in the next twenty some years.
Yay for people like me!
[/sarcasm]
Based on what? Some stupid idolization? But, if Aryans continue mating with thugs, that may very well become true. Not saying that Aryans are the perfect race, but if you want to talk about racial extinction, then that will be a sad day for me. sad I love Aryans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff