Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So the other day I was on facebook, right. Checking my messages. la dee da da.
I noticed I had one in my 'other' box from the other day.

It was a "love" letter from a man who is married. He said I was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. That I had a beautiful smile and a great personality. Gave me his phone number and told me that if this offended me to not contact him, etc. You would know by the term offend what the love letter really entails. The message was more detailed, but that's it in a nutshell.

I've never seen this man in my life, everything is private on my profile, and I'm not smiling in my picture.

If I'm not on anymore, I'm probably dead. lol

What's the most BIZARRE message you've received?

Enduring Phantom

Last year some girl I'd met once and talked to for under a half hour sent me an e-mail (Admittedly, I DID give out my e-mail address, so that part's on me) telling me that I was, as she put it, so cute she wanted to cook me for Thanksgiving and serve me to her family...

Not entirely sure what the Hell I was supposed to make of that. I'm sure it was meant to be flattering, but it came nowhere close to hitting that mark. If anything, it was spooky.

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Teh Skarekrow
Last year some girl I'd met once and talked to for under a half hour sent me an e-mail (Admittedly, I DID give out my e-mail address, so that part's on me) telling me that I was, as she put it, so cute she wanted to cook me for Thanksgiving and serve me to her family...

Not entirely sure what the Hell I was supposed to make of that. I'm sure it was meant to be flattering, but it came nowhere close to hitting that mark. If anything, it was spooky.
Oh god.
Looks like she's trying to make a Hannibal Holiday Special.

Bro that's weird. gonk

Enduring Phantom

kitten transfer
Teh Skarekrow

Oh god.

Bro that's weird. gonk

Oh yeah... Hence why I met her ONCE! Never even responded to that e-mail, what the Hell could I say to that? Either she was REALLY bad at flirting, REALLY bad at joking, or was some sort of depraved man-eating ettercap, and I wasn't willing to take the risk of it being the latter. The holidays are a big enough pain in the a** for me without having to deal with 'Holiday Dinner with the Maori".

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Teh Skarekrow
kitten transfer
Teh Skarekrow

Oh god.

Bro that's weird. gonk

Oh yeah... Hence why I met her ONCE! Never even responded to that e-mail, what the Hell could I say to that? Either she was REALLY bad at flirting, REALLY bad at joking, or was some sort of depraved man-eating ettercap, and I wasn't willing to take the risk of it being the latter. The holidays are a big enough pain in the a** for me without having to deal with 'Holiday Dinner with the Maori".

I think she really sucks at flirting. If she meant it it wouldn't have taken her long to get caught. Either way, her loss. lol

But seriously if I met someone for the first time and even the sheer idea that me and their family would somehow meet over a holiday dinner, I'd run far far away. lol. Without the awkwardly scary context involved it is still just as scary.

Enduring Phantom

kitten transfer
Teh Skarekrow
kitten transfer
Teh Skarekrow

Oh god.

Bro that's weird. gonk

I think she really sucks at flirting. If she meant it it wouldn't have taken her long to get caught. Either way, her loss. lol

But seriously if I met someone for the first time and even the sheer idea that me and their family would somehow meet over a holiday dinner, I'd run far far away. lol. Without the awkwardly scary context involved it is still just as scary.

LOL! That's actually a really good point! I didn't even consider how meeting someone's family for any holiday dinner is unsettling enough even without the B-rated horror pretense! But you're right!

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
On this site back when I was like 16 I had this Emo girl that had a huge crush on me and one day out of the blue I get a pm from her saying she ran away from home and that she was on her way to live at my house even though I'm pretty sure I never told her where I lived. I thought I was going to be murdered for like a week but thankfully she never showed up.

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Teh Skarekrow
LOL! That's actually a really good point! I didn't even consider how meeting someone's family for any holiday dinner is unsettling enough even without the B-rated horror pretense! But you're right!

Yeah, word of advice: when a girl wants you to meet her family on the first encounter, run dude.
Means there is something wrong... unless ya know it was like love at first sight which hardly ever happens these days. lol

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fly-Fly Incubi
On this site back when I was like 16 I had this Emo girl that had a huge crush on me and one day out of the blue I get a pm from her saying she ran away from home and that she was on her way to live at my house even though I'm pretty sure I never told her where I lived. I thought I was going to be murdered for like a week but thankfully she never showed up.

She wanted her fantasy to come true, lol.
I would imagine the fear though, like really. Idk what possesses people to say stuff like that.
lol too many. my favorite ones are the ones that ask me to wear the same underwear for a week and send it to them for an obscene amount of money. like that's gonna happen -_-

Tipsy Prophet

This girl that went to my high school (we never spoke irl or over messages) once inboxed me about her self mutilation and how her parents had just died in a car accident.
Two days later she posts a photo / status of her and her family at the beach..

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
That's really weird...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you told anyone you know in real life, searched your house for hidden cameras, taped over your webcam, and installed high tech security yet? Because I would totally do so. eek

As for myself...I got a gift once on here from some anon that said, "What rhymes with n****e?", and the gift was "Often Mooligan", or a cow inspired item. EWW.

And then there was a creepy call from a former fencing instructor that's really creepy to begin with that began with a lot of heavy breathing. And I was out of fencing for a long time. *shudder*

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
kitten transfer

If I'm not on anymore, I'm probably dead. lol
OP contacting and going to go out with this perverted sex offender, confirmed.

Ha! smile

peace

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
kitten transfer
Fly-Fly Incubi

She wanted her fantasy to come true, lol.
I would imagine the fear though, like really. Idk what possesses people to say stuff like that.

Lol probably but we didn't really know each other aside from a few conversations and I was only 16 living with my parents so I doubt they'd entertain that idea either. Either way having someone you barely know say they are going to move in with you is kind of sketch and borderline mental disorder.

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SOOO curious as to the details you're not letting us in on! > 3<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers