Welcome to Gaia! ::

[erin]
User Image
Some teen girl got arrested for organizing a plan to kill bush over myspace. She was just kidding, but the cops showed up at her house. That was like 3 months ago tho.
User Image

Even the phones are designed to picked up certain catch phrases cool
You should like um put your profile on private then
DUH

Springtime Businessman

[erin]
User Image
Some teen girl got arrested for organizing a plan to kill bush over myspace. She was just kidding, but the cops showed up at her house. That was like 3 months ago tho.
User Image

I heard about that.

Honestly, I dont know who's stupider.

Our president or the girl.
Myspace is only good for finding new artists.

Besides, I thought nothing on the internet is private. Especially if your profile is public.
OOh Rah! heart

Gracious Raider

I was walking around the mall and the military recruiters were following me around. I should stop walking with good posture.

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's a public site.

If you don't want a certain group of people to see something about you, don't put it up.
Not just Myspace dumbarse.
Gov'ment is everywhurr....>.>;;
Clockwork Umbrella
Actually, I am sure that the expectation of privacy over myspace is pretty low... so it wouldn't actually be an invasion of privacy. But other than that that is mega annoying.

Why can't they be content with pestering us infront of grocery stores?

XD My dad was in the military, and fully supports the army {not the war, mind you, but you get my point} and even he thinks that when they do that's its annoying. He always complains on the ride home about how its a crock of s**t.

*sigh*

My dad's kinda cool, when it all comes down to it.
No, actually I bet overall most of you hate myspace because you never had much friends on your friend list. rofl
Dont be a hippie

Join up, b***h ;P
Red Light District
I found my estranged father's myspace today.

He's apparently single (even though he's married to a HAG now)
He "Doesn't want Kids"- Even though he still keeps in touch with my little sister, I refuse to see him.

I EVEN TOOK A SCREEN SHOT TO SHOW MY MOMMY LATER biggrin !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think when you join myspace and don't put your information in or set it up, it automatically says that you're single and don't want to have kids. =o

Springtime Businessman

SuckerPunch!
Dont be a hippie

Join up, b***h ;P

Eugene, OR.

Does that mean anything to you?
You are ridiculous. First of all the Army is not sanctioned for domestic survailence only the NSA, FBI, your local Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security are able to do that. Second of all they wouldn't kidnap you, saying you want to kill the president is a fellony and you would be arrested which does not include your blindfolding. Also they would assess your threat before actualy arresting you. And thirdly why would you be threatening to kill your president anyway, even if you don't agree with them It is a matter of pride to support your government or disagree with it in a civilised/legal manner. That is part of what is tearing this great country apart. People on both sides have forgetten about civility and care only about what will get them in power. Do not join in this debasement. Rise above it and condemn it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff