Welcome to Gaia! ::

I seem to recall the bible saying that no man will know the day or the hour. History is filled with predictions about the end of the world. People probably said the same thing about June 6th, 1906 (06/06/06)
seladon
well i was reading that the day of the beast is coming ... in this year 2006 ( 06/06/06) ... and also read that in that they there will be a earthquake that is going to move 23 degrees the earth and there is also going to be a 72 hours of pure darkness .... and the only light that is going to be is the one of the candles and in this day inteligence of others planets are going to try to takes us and the spirits are going to make the people die and suffer ... and when this end after the 72 hours of darkness the new civilizations is going to start with new chances.. this is truth because is was said by the virgin of fatima in the year 1907 to 3 little kids ... and in the 2005 one of that kids told this to the pope john paul 2

discuss

the apocalypsis ...
why is this hapening to us (we are to young)
are you going to hate the adults because they do all this damge?
do youo believe in this?
the 06/06/06?

WELL,

I'M A CERTIFIED PROPHET,

RAGNAROK IS NEXT MONDAY,

SORRY,

BUT I'M THE ******** s**t,
IcyNirvana7
I don't buy it. People have been predicting the apocalypse since pretty much the beginning of human history. Remeber Y2K? Heaven's Gate? Now the Mayan calendar? I suppose it'll end when the sun ages and its rays become too weak to sustain life. But I don't think the world will be ending anytime soon. And if it does, you'll all have bigger things to worry about than saying "I told you so." lol

Acctually, when the Sun exhausts it's supply of Hydrogen, it will grow to massive proportions (consuming mercury, venus, and earth) before it shrinks down into a white dwarf star. That's the scientific reaction, anyway
It's people like this with their whackjob doomsday theories that give christians a bad name.

Here's a rule when reading the Bible..
DO NOT USE THE BOOK OF REVELATION AS A DOOMSDAY THEORY!

What are you reading? because that is most certainly not the bible.

And also, to those of you posting about "christians" the people that bring these crazy ideas to the table are NOT christians, they're cults that label themselves as christians.

I don't particularily like being thrown in a single group with these people.
I'm proud of my faith, and I can't stand these people giving ME and my peers a bad name because they're willing to believe something their "Pastor" tells them.

Sorry, I just had to put this forward, someone can say "Oh, I'm a christian" but if they were a real christian they wouldn't have to say that, their attitude and actions SHOULD tell the peopel around them that they're a christian.

Thanks for reading.
seladon
well i was reading that the day of the beast is coming ... in this year 2006 ( 06/06/06) ... and also read that in that they there will be a earthquake that is going to move 23 degrees the earth and there is also going to be a 72 hours of pure darkness .... and the only light that is going to be is the one of the candles and in this day inteligence of others planets are going to try to takes us and the spirits are going to make the people die and suffer ... and when this end after the 72 hours of darkness the new civilizations is going to start with new chances.. this is truth because is was said by the virgin of fatima in the year 1907 to 3 little kids ... and in the 2005 one of that kids told this to the pope john paul 2

discuss

the apocalypsis ...
why is this hapening to us (we are to young)
are you going to hate the adults because they do all this damge?
do youo believe in this?
the 06/06/06?

The Number of the Beast is 666.

Not 060606.There's a very significant difference.

So, thus, if I told this to Pope Benedict XVI, something would happen?

Nah, I'm pretty sure nothing would happen.

Now go read something that's slightly possible.Something by David Icke.Or something from a supermarket tabloid like Weekly World News.Hell, go to coasttocoastam.com and read the crap they put on there.
hell no thats bull s**t only god knows when we will go and no one else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces