Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hah.

He's going to make photocopies of your love letter and post them up all over the school.

Stalker. rofl
I would.

If I ever saw you, I would feel awckward(sp?).

But you're just a teenager. People move fowards.
Yeah, you stalker.

mad
elranch
If I were him, I'd do you.

That is an honest guy.

However, your choir boy may be gay or Christian or something. So don't turn goth when he never replies.
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be

I'd be quite flattered

In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me
He probably would consider you a stalker. These days you can't even look at someone without being called a stalker. I've been through it.
kind of like a stalker. i know how you feel though, there was a boy in my japanese class i really liked and i wound up remembering everything i heard about him and people started calling me his keeper. though he and i have never talked to much
elranch
If I were him, I'd do you.
If you really like the guy so much, then why not just ... oh... I don't know... Go talk to him. Calling or writing someone without their permission or even their knowledge of who you are is considered to be quite creepy, for a lack of better terms. Doing such would mean that you somehow got his number without him being involved. Look at it this way... if someone you didn't know somehow managed to send a letter to your HOME address saying how deeply in love they were with you, how would you take it? You may like it... but most people will find it a bit creepy. You might want to take things a bit slower next time. wink
I would say your a freak. And sure a stalker too...
cant be astalker though... here is your proof
i'd be filing a restraining order if i was him.

i'm not even obsessed with the marshall twins enough to try and find their home address, and i doubt it'd be hard.

i fail as a stalker. crying
[ If you make that normal behavior, than that makes you stalker. But you just have a crush. Crushes makes some people do funny things. ]

User Image
User Image
You're not as bad as that Chukner fella who stalks DK.
I would you look at you as a fan...most of the time my fans just give me hugs or grope my a** but whatever floats yer boat. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff