Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
[******** him tbh

Sparkly Kitten

lol i would have been like U SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME U ******** IDIOT but that's just me

Rainbow Explorer

Freakleaff
Has been trying to take me out on a date for over a year and has lately been texting me asking me about Saturday sunday Monday etc and I finally just told him to stop and he responded with this

"You know what ******** you nicole, im sorry i was interested in you im so sorry i wanted to take you out i cant belive i wanted to take you out! Jesus i must be such an a*****e to have intrest in you right? What kinda guy shows interest in a gurl an wants to take them out? Idiots i guess but its fine ******** you, "

Dude

discuss people that can't take a hint and act like they never did anything wrong
if thats how he handles being rejected you dodged a bullet there by not goin out with him
emotion_hug

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
why didnt u block him years ago?
wow how gross
sorry you had to deal with that

Invisible Assailant

I don't understand people who don't have enough empathy to take "I'm not interested" for an answer. That's just stupid.

Indulgent Lover

I'm so so sorry... I don't know all the details of your situation. But in PA instead of getting a pfa (basically a restraining order) you can get a no contact order. The person won't be allowed to contact you through social media or telephone or else be fined. It was enough to stop my crazy ex...

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LOL @ him attempting to guilt trip you.
The Last Truth
Some repress memories that he may of forgotten, could of even got shock therapy, that takes away memories.
how tall is he

Dedicated Gatekeeper

What a psycho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out