Childhood friends?

YAY 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 30 ]
neigh 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 11 ]
buttsecks in the cubby 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 >

So in kindergarten I had this friend.
Who was a girl.
and my memory is kind of fuzzy, but based on these drawings I found( wow I still have my drawing book from kindergarten) , I think we were best friends.

I remember going to her house once or twice, and her coming here.

So anyway, now I am in high school and I recognized her face (wow, even though I havn't seen her in 8 years, Im a junior in hs now) in a class.

so I asked her after class at her locker if she remembered me from elementary school and I got a cheerful "of course i remember you!!" and a pretty smile.
that absolutely made my day.

so now we have plans to hang out sometime next week and catch up.

Absolutely made my WEEK. Shes really cute, and I love the way she does her hair. whee

Discuss:
Ever met a friend from your childhood later in life?
Childhood friends, meeting them again later in life.

*note, the word sexy in the title was used to catch attention, I dont call people hot or sexy. but she is very pretty mrgreen "
How... odd. neutral
What's in your head ~

I once saw this girl from preschool at the mall. Her parents had broken up when she was in preschool so my only memory of her is her sitting at a table in the play area, alone, crying and yelling at me for A: looking at her, and B: smiling at her. What a b***h. mad

~ Zombie, zombie, zombie. :B
I see a lot of old acquintances from elementary school in high school now. They're all gangsta wannabes. So sad.
I pity her for ever befriending the likes of you.
Jump on it.
Go for the kill.
Awh. That's cute. It's so hard to find a decent guy that doesn't say hot, or sexy XP :3 I know people who don't say hot or sexy also. But it's always nice to hear it sometimes.
:3
I wish you the best ^^ It's always nice to catch up with an old friend. 8 years. wow. :3 ^^
mrgreen good that you can catch up.

crying all my friends seem to have moved away
TAP THAT a** b***h!
I would have taken her to the bathroom and had hot buttsecks with her.
STOP. JOURNAL TIME.
Your story made me smile inside. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Unfortunately, something like that did not happen to me because my friend from first grade is not cute/sexy but is a tightass, overachieving Jew. I wonder if he still has that entire Wishbone collection I was so in awe of when we were kids.
Thats weird but...Congrats

I would love to meet some old friends...But Im sure that none moved from FL to Md with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff