Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its scary. One time as i waited for the bus, there was this one kid sitting next to me. out of nowhere, some kid comes and points a gun to the back of his head and told him he was going to die. (i think they were from rival gangs) i was sitting next to that. to think that i could have been shot scares me to no end.
I say gangs are getting more violent and the other kids are getting stupider.

Last year this kid was caught trying to hang himself in the bathroom. He failed because the belt he tried to use to hang himself with broke when he tried.
Coffee Slave

Today at school was Hell. About a Month ago we had a big assembly on the whole Columbine event, and this week is supposed to be the anniversary or whatever. I came back from Spring Break, to see cops surrounding the damn school and non-stop listening to retarted rumors spread. Supposedly, the dominican gang MS 13 is to do a school shoot-out during this week. Or the next week. Or any time whatsoever.

So now we have to worry about passing finals, regents, and getting shot too? I can't deal with this s**t any more, it's getting crazy nowadays. Not only is acting like a ******** Psycho like that retarted enough, but for a reason like THAT?? I just can't decide, are kids getting more violent or stupid? That's the question.

So, here's your lesson of the day children; If you hear screaming or lound banging noises, run in the oposite direction outside a window.
im from los angeles and whenever a gang threatened me or anyone that i cared about, i took it to their doorstep and fought until one of us won but a lotta times i would get beat up by 5 or 10 of them. so do not be scared of getting shot, bcuz god is with u every breath

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff