Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

If Mexico, a country full of hard core Catholics that they follow their religion and biblical traditions so close that they might as well just be called Jewish Christians can allow same sex marriage, why cant a country full of cherry pickers who wave the banner of secularism and modernism do the same?

Let the people who are of two-spirit be. *Native American reference* mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link
Quote:
MEXICO CITY — Mexico's Supreme Court ruled Thursday that a law allowing same-sex marriages in Mexico City is constitutional, rejecting an appeal by federal prosecutors who argued it violated the charter's guarantees to protect the family.

The justices' 8-2 ruling handed a legal victory to hundreds of same-sex couples who have been married in Mexico's capital since the landmark law took effect March 4. When approved last December, it was the first law in Latin America explicitly giving gay marriages the same status as heterosexual ones, including adoption.
Because the U.S. is a huge contradictory piece of s**t.

Distinct Smoker

because the gays are all secretly closet terrorists that are going to mouthrape our children and overthrow the government with fuzzy feather boas
we cant let them win

Fashionable Shopper

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I think coahuila was the first Mexican state to have same sex marriage, I remember when A LOT of couples went there to get married heart
Because we let the media, which is run by crazy, greedy, bigoted zealots, tell us what to do. We're sheeple~ =P

Tipsy Citizen

Because we have people in office smart enough to believe that a female's v****a can "shut itself down" during rape.

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-_- Because everyone says " GAY RIGHTS GAY RIGHTS" all year long then when voting time comes around no one can manage to find the 5 minutes to stop by and make sure that the vote goes the way it should. Its a generational bias because this generations too ******** lazy to get off their asses and vote even when amendments are entirely voter based..

Wealthy Capitalist

Teenage the ******** up

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lady Flatass I
Because the U.S. is a huge contradictory piece of s**t.

Wealthy Capitalist

God of Asgard
If Mexico, a country full of hard core Catholic that they follow their religion and biblical traditions so close that they might as well just be called Jewish Christians can allow same sex marriage, why cant a country full of cherry pickers who wave the banner of secularism and modernism do the same?

Let the people who are of two-spirit be. *Native American reference* mrgreen

Link
Quote:
MEXICO CITY — Mexico's Supreme Court ruled Thursday that a law allowing same-sex marriages in Mexico City is constitutional, rejecting an appeal by federal prosecutors who argued it violated the charter's guarantees to protect the family.

The justices' 8-2 ruling handed a legal victory to hundreds of same-sex couples who have been married in Mexico's capital since the landmark law took effect March 4. When approved last December, it was the first law in Latin America explicitly giving gay marriages the same status as heterosexual ones, including adoption.
Prism Cloud
Because we have people in office smart enough to believe that a female's v****a can "shut itself down" during rape.

honestly i read an article about that genius
honestly
i had no idea i had the ability
been testing out my powers since then

i also love knowing that i could never get pregnant from a legitimate rape

Questionable Lunatic

Zelda42O
-_- Because everyone says " GAY RIGHTS GAY RIGHTS" all year long then when voting time comes around no one can manage to find the 5 minutes to stop by and make sure that the vote goes the way it should. Its a generational bias because this generations too ******** lazy to get off their asses and vote even when amendments are entirely voter based..
but, the civil court should be able to amend this on the basis of it not being constitutional and not require voters to agree. its how we help get rid of segregation.

I think its how Mexico did it. it violate equal civil rights.

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
God of Asgard
Zelda42O
but, the civil court should be able to amend this on the basis of it not being constitutional and not require voters to agree. its how we help get rid of segregation.

I think its how Mexico did it. it violate equal civil rights.

I'm in NC and we just passed Amendment one here, banning gay marriage and basically saying that unless you are marriage your relationship cant be legally recognised. Blame to bible belt and ignorant voters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff