Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Nerd

Greedy Giver

>none<

I went to a doc one time about how I had headaches all the time and he gave me like one pill after another trying to find something that worked and none of it did and some of them had crazy side effects that made me feel like s**t

so I just worked it out myself...
used to be on prozac, gabapentin, and fiorocet

I also took my cousin's ADHD pills because no one paid attention that he wasn't taking it except me

Noob

Dickbucket
Albuterol

is that to help with breathing problems? or am i completely off neutral

Shirtless Nerd

A Fgt
Dickbucket
Albuterol

Yeah it's for my asthma.

Golden Knight

Metformin and birth control

Friendly Receiver

cipralex and abilify

Noob

Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
Albuterol

Yeah it's for my asthma.

oh sad

Kawaii Giver

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
prozac for depression, topamax for seizures and epilepsy, slow release morphine tablets for pain, hydrocodone for pain (used to take oxycodone for pain but i'm trying to ween off), other things for nausea and migraines. razz

Shirtless Nerd

A Fgt
Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
Albuterol

Yeah it's for my asthma.

oh sad
If you want to know what it's like to have an asthma attack, do 20 or so jumping jacks while breathing through a straw.

Noob

Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
Albuterol

Yeah it's for my asthma.

oh sad
If you want to know what it's like to have an asthma attack, do 20 or so jumping jacks while breathing through a straw.

well ive had panic attacks, doubt thats similar but..

Noob

Dirty Angel Toes
prozac for depression, topamax for seizures and epilepsy, slow release morphine tablets for pain, hydrocodone for pain (used to take oxycodone for pain but i'm trying to ween off), other things for nausea and migraines. razz

well.. rip confused

Shirtless Nerd

A Fgt
Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
Albuterol

Yeah it's for my asthma.

oh sad

Asthma attacks I guess are similar...But panic causes asthma to get worse.
Asthma has sort of made me unable to express my feelings correctly when I'm upset about something, because ever since I was a child I had to control myself very well if I was panicked, angry, or even happy. Laughter causes asthma attacks to happen, crying, screaming, sneezing, cold air, being surprised.
So waking up at 2am, hardly able to get any air into my lungs while scrambling to put my medicine into my nebuizer (basically an electric, heavy duty rescue inhaler) and keeping calm all the while wondering if I'm going to pass out this time. Knowing that crying is only going to make it worse, but the tears come anyway and then the panicking happens. My mom hears me start to cry and she runs into my room and helps me, keeps me calm, keeps me focused on breathing.
I've had it since I was 3 months old. I don't know what it's like to just full on run as fast and for as long as I could without any repercussions.
It's more under control now that I'm older, but I still have my nebulizer by my bedside and I still carry my rescue inhaler with me and use it everyday.

Noob

Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
A Fgt
Dickbucket
Yeah it's for my asthma.

oh sad

Asthma attacks I guess are similar...But panic causes asthma to get worse.
Asthma has sort of made me unable to express my feelings correctly when I'm upset about something, because ever since I was a child I had to control myself very well if I was panicked, angry, or even happy. Laughter causes asthma attacks to happen, crying, screaming, sneezing, cold air, being surprised.
So waking up at 2am, hardly able to get any air into my lungs while scrambling to put my medicine into my nebuizer (basically an electric, heavy duty rescue inhaler) and keeping calm all the while wondering if I'm going to pass out this time. Knowing that crying is only going to make it worse, but the tears come anyway and then the panicking happens. My mom hears me start to cry and she runs into my room and helps me, keeps me calm, keeps me focused on breathing.
I've had it since I was 3 months old. I don't know what it's like to just full on run as fast and for as long as I could without any repercussions.
It's more under control now that I'm older, but I still have my nebulizer by my bedside and I still carry my rescue inhaler with me and use it everyday.

well.. s**t... that sucks emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces