Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello.

+1 1 100.0% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the most gorgeous things..
King Phrost
xXxXdark_angelXxXx
I love photography, I don't do it properly myself, but my sister takes it for A level and I model for her.
It's awesome fun and some of the pictures shes got are immense.

I don't go anywhere often to really get anything good. sad

but I use what I got.

Well I'm pretty lucky, living on a little picturesque Island on the South coast of England so if you look hard enough there are plenty of good places around here.

I can post some of the pics she's done if you're interested.

Tipsy Lunatic

All of the pictures are vary powerful. The third one really tugs at my heart strings.
What are your views on abortion again?
Because, although I'm young, I think that second photo shows just how a fetus is alive and how people just are trying to find a way to justify themselves.

But I don't have all the facts,
I'm just 12. But that's what I think so far.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

I can't fathom what the baby one is. It looks like an arm coming out of a heart. I thought it was a manip.

But seriously, a year or go, posting the harlequin babies and stuff could get you b&. Why is everyone posting that stuff now? gonk
I remember my mom got on the plane back from Oklahoma a few minutes before the bombing actually happened.
I was 4 and I thought my mom died.
xXxXdark_angelXxXx
King Phrost
xXxXdark_angelXxXx
I love photography, I don't do it properly myself, but my sister takes it for A level and I model for her.
It's awesome fun and some of the pictures shes got are immense.

I don't go anywhere often to really get anything good. sad

but I use what I got.

Well I'm pretty lucky, living on a little picturesque Island on the South coast of England so if you look hard enough there are plenty of good places around here.

I can post some of the pics she's done if you're interested.
I wouldn't mind, I'd like to see them. : )
Katey Kuchiki
What are your views on abortion again?
Because, although I'm young, I think that second photo shows just how a fetus is alive and how people just are trying to find a way to justify themselves.

But I don't have all the facts,
I'm just 12. But that's what I think so far.
Actually, I am kind of neutral...

I am a little leery about middle and late term abortions especially though.
aquaticstone

I can't fathom what the baby one is. It looks like an arm coming out of a heart. I thought it was a manip.

But seriously, a year or go, posting the harlequin babies and stuff could get you b&. Why is everyone posting that stuff now? gonk
Nope, that's entirely real. There's even other perspectives of the same thing.

But it's the arm coming out of the uterus, the doctors were performing surgery on the baby while the baby was still in utero at 21 weeks.

Harlequin fetus kills me, it's so terrible...
Captain Coosh
I remember my mom got on the plane back from Oklahoma a few minutes before the bombing actually happened.
I was 4 and I thought my mom died.
I would shat myself. gonk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rPz6hwDgh0

I shat bricks. gonk
King Phrost
So Dark The Con Of Man
You live(d) in Oklahoma?
I didn't, but my husband did at the time.

I do now though... I can go to the place where the OKC bombing hit and be there in 30 minutes.

That's awesome! I didn't think that anyone else on Gaia even knew of Oklahoma's existence.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I find this picture one of the most powerful I've ever seen in my life. Imagine the anguish of the parents, knowing they have to risk the babies life in order to save it from certain death.
So Dark The Con Of Man
King Phrost
So Dark The Con Of Man
You live(d) in Oklahoma?
I didn't, but my husband did at the time.

I do now though... I can go to the place where the OKC bombing hit and be there in 30 minutes.

That's awesome! I didn't think that anyone else on Gaia even knew of Oklahoma's existence.
Haha, it's better to live than Michigan... the economy is great here. rofl

Every state differs, really... you can get a job easy and the housing is cheap.
I wasn't effected by those pictures at all confused

But then again I might either be desencitized or just plain heartless and have no empathy IDK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff