Welcome to Gaia! ::

andrekovitch
ANomad
it's all bullshit.

They all sound like they belong to you

actually, it's a very valid psychological tool.

When you read every single result your mind tries to take one small part of you and adapt it toward that particular result to make it appeal to you. That's why you don't read all the results to look for the one that's you. You take the test so that that "3rd party" per se can tell you which one belongs to you.

I read all the introverted things and....they always sound like me.

But then again, the only category I really fall into is the I, with 80 %.

Everything else is 50/40 percents. Which implies I really to fit strongly into a category at all, which means the system if flawed.

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Feeling (F) 58.33% Thinking (T) 41.67%
Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

The test isn't very good, I think. They ask you questions like "Do you use logic or reason." You answer not with what you do, but with what you think you do. So either way, you're evaluating yourself and how you think you are.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Extroverted (E) 70.83% Introverted (I) 29.17%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population
    xx. I am a Director.
    Thanks for posting.
    pancakesplease. xx.
Dynamo Kiev
andrekovitch
ANomad
it's all bullshit.

They all sound like they belong to you

actually, it's a very valid psychological tool.

When you read every single result your mind tries to take one small part of you and adapt it toward that particular result to make it appeal to you. That's why you don't read all the results to look for the one that's you. You take the test so that that "3rd party" per se can tell you which one belongs to you.

I read all the introverted things and....they always sound like me.

But then again, the only category I really fall into is the I, with 80 %.

Everything else is 50/40 percents. Which implies I really to fit strongly into a category at all, which means the system if flawed.

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Feeling (F) 58.33% Thinking (T) 41.67%
Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

The test isn't very good, I think. They ask you questions like "Do you use logic or reason." You answer not with what you do, but with what you think you do. So either way, you're evaluating yourself and how you think you are.

it's meant as a generalized personality. It was never meant as a specific test, hence there is no specific criteria. If you look at all the personality tests that therapists actually use, you'd see how this one falls into context. Such as using this with the MMPI, an IQ test, and a few other personality tests will give you a wide range of understanding of a persons personality.
ISTP. Engineer my foot. Actually I'm going to become a Comp Eng, so kudos to the test.
I'm an ESFJ a seller.
I got ESTJ.
I got an ESFp.....

Its pretty much just like me.

I got the "Ambassador" and I want to be a foreign hotel manager, so.... it works.
i don't remember what i got xd
but i'm pretty stupid so it doesn't matter...
and so yes, its overdone
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
surprised
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

It is rather accurate for me. Thanks for posting =)
Elkiia
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

I got the same thing.
I. L. Malphas
Elkiia

I got the same thing.

I got that too...
ESFP.

They have me down with the forgetful thing, but I don't like to draw attention to myself. It's a fun test, though. I just wish there had been 5 bubbles instead of 4; I felt right in the middle of some of those choices.
Very accurate. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces