<3 </3
  OMFG

i am a?

male 0.27397260273973 27.4% [ 20 ]
female 0.41095890410959 41.1% [ 30 ]
both 0.31506849315068 31.5% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

First, I'd lock my sibling in a room. Then I'd take the laptop, and the internet s**t. Later I'd find the cat if still time, shove all the money I could save into a pocket, get my tight jeans, since they're totally favoured, a favourite sweater if not already wearing... Then I'd be out, and heading over to Dairy Queen for some icecream.

I probably started the fire trying to cook or something in the first place.
i usually carry my most important things in my car. cool
the rest is in two boxes, so i would take the largest box.
as for what i would do in the fire.
i would laugh and sit there for a minute. blaugh
i like playing with fire, i've even lit my entire body on fire a couple of times, i find it fun. twisted
Roll on the floor... while laughing(maybe)
Technicolour Tampon
Kuraodo_Strife
I'd piss on the fire and see if i make fireworks

3nodding
xd
Technicolour Tampon
ok your house catches on fire,

-what would you take if you could only take one thing?
- what woud you be doing when your house is on fire

Discuss this shin dig

... I think I would try to save everyone any then take something spiffy as a reward for saving their lives. I am afterall, the antihero.
I dont know nothing I guess...wait my pillow eek
The first thing I'd get out is my a**. And then I'd swear a lot because my ******** house is on fire.
I would probably be panicking because most likely.... I would have been the stupid one to accidentally set the fire..... and I would save my stuffed animals collection or if not that.... as much presents as I could from special people...... because they are special like that!
I would be flipping out so I think I would screw the one thing and get the hell out of my house
My kids , duh!
panacaea
My kids , duh!

i'd let the little tyrants burn twisted
My cat. I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove my cat and if i lost her i would diee.

If i had time, i'd take a bunch of the bags of me and my mothers clothes that are in the corner.

And its more than likely that the house will burn down because i currently live with my grandmother and shes started fires with her ciggarettes
so many times. Like that time she fell asleep with one and when she realized it the rug was in flames. D=.
Technicolour Tampon
panacaea
My kids , duh!

i'd let the little tyrants burn twisted

rofl Tempting , but ...no.
Iambarbiexx
My cat. I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove my cat and if i lost her i would diee.

If i had time, i'd take a bunch of the bags of me and my mothers clothes that are in the corner.

And its more than likely that the house will burn down because i currently live with my grandmother and shes started fires with her ciggarettes
so many times. Like that time she fell asleep with one and when she realized it the rug was in flames. D=.

yesh your cat is gorgeous( SP?)
AH. I'd Take.... My Pink Tree with Marshmellows in it AND then i'd go and sit whilst cooking mashmellows xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff