Alcohol?

Yay 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
Nay 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1
Ahdorh
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1

..if you[r] first taste alcohol it tastes like poison..

Theoretically, if the you found the taste reminiscent of poison, that would require that you've tasted poison. And I assume, at this juncture, that by "poison", we do no mean "bleach" or other household chemicals. So, you've tasted actual poison, a concoction designed to kill nigh-instantly upon being imbibed, and you survived the tale long enough to then drink some for of alcohol and then continue to describe your unsavory opinion of it on the internet?

I applaud your physical fortitude.

And for the desire for alcohol of ancient peoples, the festivals of Bacchus and the invention of Egyptian forms of alcohol would help pin-point.
The festivals themselves were celebrations of hedonism and debauchery through the imbibing of alcohol, a form of respect given to Bacchus.
And Egyptians developed a drink that contained enough nutritious elements to keep those working on the pyramids and temples alive and strong enough to complete their tasks, and they further laced this concoction with alcohol, so as to prevent insurrection.

Well its a damn comparison. A simile. Wtf and all poison does not taste the same I'm sure. Nice job using wikipedia intellectuAL
Wikipedia is a good source of information, noone has proved any of it false.
Also, he has a point, don't compare what you cannot prove, I said basicaly the same thing on the first page.

Also, just for some fun, go drink some Cyanide, then tell us what it tastes like, I'd rather not go through it again myself (Small ammounts of cyanide are not deadly) But I'm sure you already know.
There is this drink with tiny flecks of gold in it which doesn't taste half bad.
User Image
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
Comatose.Murderer
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
alcohol is a poison. (poison refers to things that aren't DEADLY but are still considered toxic to the body)

and second, ******** alcohol weed doesn't mess you up like alcohol can.
Marajuana can destroy your brain >.>

I think it already has. ninja

har har what a witty comment. In moderation marijuana does not impair cognative functions. No proof has been established about it "destroying braincells" either.
I'll have to show you a few of my friends.
I believe they are proof enough, and you're inhaling smoke..Do you think it's going to end with puppy dogs, leprechauns and rainbows or something?

wtf are you on? usually after it ends you get sleepy.

on a more serious note: i said in moderation.
Comatose.Murderer
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
Comatose.Murderer
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
alcohol is a poison. (poison refers to things that aren't DEADLY but are still considered toxic to the body)

har har what a witty comment. In moderation marijuana does not impair cognative functions. No proof has been established about it "destroying braincells" either.
I believe they are proof enough, and you're inhaling smoke..Do you think it's going to end with puppy dogs, leprechauns and rainbows or something?

I thought that's how it ends if you're on acid.
It's all the same, you do something too many times, you're gonna ******** it up, bend a metal wire back and fourth, it's gonna break.
fireonimusha
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1
Ahdorh
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1

Theoretically, if the you found the taste reminiscent of poison, that would require that you've tasted poison. And I assume, at this juncture, that by "poison", we do no mean "bleach" or other household chemicals. So, you've tasted actual poison, a concoction designed to kill nigh-instantly upon being imbibed, and you survived the tale long enough to then drink some for of alcohol and then continue to describe your unsavory opinion of it on the internet?

And for the desire for alcohol of ancient peoples, the festivals of Bacchus and the invention of Egyptian forms of alcohol would help pin-point.
The festivals themselves were celebrations of hedonism and debauchery through the imbibing of alcohol, a form of respect given to Bacchus.
And Egyptians developed a drink that contained enough nutritious elements to keep those working on the pyramids and temples alive and strong enough to complete their tasks, and they further laced this concoction with alcohol, so as to prevent insurrection.

Well its a damn comparison. A simile. Wtf and all poison does not taste the same I'm sure. Nice job using wikipedia intellectuAL
Also, he has a point, don't compare what you cannot prove, I said basicaly the same thing on the first page.

Also, just for some fun, go drink some Cyanide, then tell us what it tastes like, I'd rather not go through it again myself (Small ammounts of cyanide are not deadly) But I'm sure you already know.

So moron you don't know what metaphores are then? You've never said anything literal I assume. gtfo.
WrongEraSara
There is this drink with tiny flecks of gold in it which doesn't taste half bad.
User Image
Fireball, cinnamon flavoured, the only alcohol I actualy like the taste of (More the warming sensation afterwards)
mr. pretty girl
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
Comatose.Murderer
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl

I can't lie, I've done it once or twice...I never got sleepy...D:

Wine is yummy^^
and so is Irish Creame.. And rum.....
O.o
Mmmm, strawberry margarita. <3
mr. pretty girl
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl
Comatose.Murderer
fireonimusha
mr. pretty girl

on a more serious note: i said in moderation.
Still.
Also, I'm on nothing, you on the other hand, already said you are a marajuana user, ask yourself that question.
I like alcohol a lot...but you need to have the right kind...drinking is fun... I hate beer...its nasty...
CrazyGirl_15
I like alcohol a lot...but you need to have the right kind...drinking is fun... I hate beer...its nasty...

Yeah I can't stand beer either. Liquor is what I drink really.
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1
fireonimusha
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1
Ahdorh
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1

So moron you don't know what metaphores are then? You've never said anything literal I assume. gtfo.
I don't get it..
Metaphores..That wasn't a metaphore...
Also, you know, calling me moron, then using chatspeak dosen't realy work that well, comprende?
fireonimusha
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1
Ahdorh
OMG RUN ITS CHARI0T!!1

You are being far too serious for a little internet forum, my friend. Relax, it's not as if a single person's opinion on alcohol is going to collapse Germany's infrastructure.
User Image
Comatose.Murderer

I can't lie, I've done it once or twice...I never got sleepy...D:

I do it occasionally and by that i mean a few days out of the month or sometimes a few days a week out of a month.

i don't do it often because it makes me sleepy and hungry. the most "mind altering" thing on weed i've ever expierienced is sometimes i'll feel more talkative and more aware of what i'm doing or feeling.

sometimes it can turn people into tards but i think it really depends on the person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff