Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geared Torii

At first I thought my feelings for my friend Krystal was lust cause we had sex pretty quick but after a while and it's only been a few days....I know I want to be with her for the long haul, forever even, she said she'd even marry me and let me be the Dad to her kids.

Invisible Gaian

designed for none
love isnt lust at all
lust is something that can cohabit with love but it's a completely different thing

love is...
complete acceptance of the other person for who and what they are
and enjoying every moment you spend with the m and the memories of the moments even when they're gone
I really like this

Inquisitive Conversationalist

12,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ive been in and out of love so many times I wonder more if it is a phase, but eventually you both tire, working at the relationship really just rusts the gears that it runs on til you come to a stop on a side of the road asking random strangers for assistance.

Fashionable Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Marathon 300
I think love is a form of lust which is nurturing, although it doesn't always exist & some people may never experience the emotion unfortunately.

Greedy Giver

love and lust are two completely different things

sure you can feel them both for the same person and feel them both at the same time
but I still don't get how some people have no comprehension of how its entirely possible to separate one from the other neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff