Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Personally, I don't care for either, but, that's just my religion hating self.
Religion itself is ok.
But I hate religious extremists.
I would if they weren't so stupid as to be split into sects that were originally arguing over who should be the leader of Islam and now are in a perpetual civil war. What morons. Get over it.

Timid Gaian

as a muslim we should respect other religion too. dont be too extreme
im all for womens rights cause women shouldnt have to cover thier faces
but i believe that all religions are very similar anyway
dont talk to me about that
im entitled to my own beliefs
as are you
We need to respect each others religion, cause not all christians hate muslims...and...wait im talking about religious tolerance to a muslim, better stop before he rams a bus with 30 tons of bombs into my house!... mad
Sarcasm Ghost
Am I the only one who values the Muslims more than the goddamn Christian braggarts who have been spoiled for generations? "oooh we got electiunz and women rights". Look where women are, selling themselves on the streets. If they did that in an Islam nation, they would probably have firing squad, but it's what God wanted. Muslims didn't have to make up some hocus-pocus story about Jebus resurrecting. Jesus was a prophet, but no zombie.

The Muslims will rise, and although it seems like there is no tension, the battle for the middle east and the ultimate battle between Jews, Christians, and Muslims will arise, from the tensions centuries ago. Obviously the Muslims will win with their Jihad strategies, superior morale and religious unity.

Down with Christians
Jesus was not savior
Praise Allah
Praise Mohamed, the holy prophet
Jihad on the Westerns who have made a mockery of God
Also, may the suicide bombers be in Paradise, for their good deeds in the name of Jihad.

right,
well, while you, the jews and the christians are off blowing eachother's heads off, Us atheists will find our own colony and live together without your silly religions.
oh, and By the way, not every ******** non-muslim girl is a prostitute.
theBipolarBear
I would if they weren't so stupid as to be split into sects that were originally arguing over who should be the leader of Islam and now are in a perpetual civil war. What morons. Get over it.

They weren't arguing who should be the leader of Islam.

Get your facts straight.

Many religions have different branches. I don't know what you're whining about.
Mobois 1
We need to respect each others religion, cause not all christians hate muslims...and...wait im talking about religious tolerance to a muslim, better stop before he rams a bus with 30 tons of bombs into my house!... mad

: /

I don't find that humorous.

It's actually insulting.
Quote:
Also, may the suicide bombers be in Paradise, for their good deeds in the name of Jihad.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Innocents shouldn't die because of extremist belief. I'm very sorry, but people who say those things make me sick.

Good day to you now, sir.
I know better than to take some of the dipshits here seriously. Religion has tolerance, but it's the crazy people that ******** it up for the rest of it's believers.
Yeah, and there are actually people selling themselves in pretty much all countries. Islamic or not.
That's wonderful. Just keep selling me my car oil and gas and it's all good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff