Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because the stupid problems in this forum aren't lame enough.

But I can't. Because of the stupid rules.
It's kind of like how you aren't allowed to go 'dur dur dur' when you're near stupid people without them threatening some litigation on you!!!

Discussions:

Insulting people that deserve to get insulted

Being in a mean mood and what you do about it

Life Issues more like stupid issues oh zing

Your mother is ******** fat
Awwwr. You can make fun of me all you want. xp
bleh more than half the time I don't even believe the stories people type out in LI. I think they're just craving online attention.
Meh I'll leave the LI forum alone. I had a forum I used to go onto when I had lots of depressiony problems, and it helped. Even if the problems seem petty, they're upsetting them, and as long as they're posting in the right place I see no reason to provoke.

I know having a place to vent and people to talk to at the old forum I was at was nice, so I wouldn't want to try and take that from someone else.
It's amazing how dumb most of the problems in LI are. gonk

I only posted there when my dad was diagnosed with leukemia. Dx
I go "dur dur dur" around stupid people who say stupid things.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Some do troll there though.
"IM HAVING SEX SHUD I USE A CONDOM?"
I try to lurk there sometimes.
Some of the life issues are okay. But yeah, there's some very stupid crap in there.

If you're desperate, make a million mules and log on a new one when the last gets banned.
Oh my god, I just advertised for trolling. Shoot me now.
Ambsu
bleh more than half the time I don't even believe the stories people type out in LI. I think they're just craving online attention.
Too bad you can get banned for that pirate
Honestly... I go into LI because it makes me feel better about myself.

I mean, I look on the brighter side of things. I could be worrying about if a girl likes me or why she dumped me all that but...I don't have to!

I'm a horrible person.
I have used it before though. I had no where else to turn.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
LI people are freaks who want attention

they are all emo and need to get a life
Ambsu

About 99% of people online who post problems are probably just fibbing or exaggerating the truth.
lol... I know.. it gets really annoying.. one time I actually saw someone post in the life issues forum that they were getting split ends..
I almost died.. XD
Lee Knover
Honestly... I go into LI because it makes me feel better about myself.

I mean, I look on the brighter side of things. I could be worrying about if a girl likes me or why she dumped me all that but...I don't have to!

I'm a horrible person.
I have used it before though. I had no where else to turn.

me too redface

but sometimes people go through similiar situations as me and i like reading the replies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff