Welcome to Gaia! ::

She sounds really hot rigth now.. LOL!^^
mugen28
but we have bin dateing for like 7 moths.and i like her in the 1st week that it.
OMG BABY YO"LL ELBOWS IS ASHY< YO"LL ELBOWS IS ASHY>< TAKE SOME LOTION BABY.
WUDDA HELL?

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
... Act like a jackass, make her ant to breakup with you. That's what I always do. So much easier if you let them think they're breaking your heart, instead of the other way around. Just... Start zoning out when she's talking to you, stare at the ground and don't say anything. Act all cold and distant and stuff. It works, but ease into it. If you do it all at once, they notice something's wrong. Ease into it, and they just assume they're falling out of love with you, or that you're just not the same guy they remember.
she just called out of the blue. she said she is happy that im love her so much she said "lets take it to the next level" 4th base and ill see her tommaro and i want to dump her tomarro what shod i do???
Sounds like your in a pickle.
mugen28
i can't i met her tught my best friend and my friend will not be my friend and their like a bro sis conetshon,and im her like 4th and she said and i quote"i think of you as a husbin"
Are you like, in the fourth grade?
i have sleeped becase of HER!
I can't decide if you are for real or not??

First of all if you don't care for her that way tell her in front of your friend if you want.

If she thinks of you as a "husband" tell her to think of this as divorce and she can have custody of the said friend.

Lastly, grow up and stand up or quite complaining! You have to do what you have to do in this life - your obviously too young to commit.

~LaLa

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She sounds creepy. Just ditch her. I doubt she would kill herself. God forbid if she does, it won't be your fault.
--> Life issues, dude.
loli-choco
--> Life issues, dude.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items