Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexi Bran Muffins... actually, no, don't use that... I might...
Dickweasel Parade.
If you're not creative enough to come up with your own band name, what makes you think people will enjoy your songs?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Exit Only.
Or Super Emu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The GD Hobo
If you're not creative enough to come up with your own band name, what makes you think people will enjoy your songs?

thi is for my sis we already have a name for our band.
exit wound.

XD
[******** me hard"
What type of music does your band make?
Allyway Desk Lamp
how about cream jeans?
s**t. The girls will love you.
ROFLCOPTERZZ
Captain Crap and the Gay Brigade...

OR

The Ninja Eskimos!

Aged Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
You should name your band this:
Gaia Online is owned and operated by Gaia. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of Gaia Online provided by Gaia, including without limitation any Artwork, Gaia virtual items, Gaia Gold, Gaia member Online Accounts or User IDs, or visual art and any combination thereof (all of the foregoing, collectively, the "Materials" wink are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any Member Submissions, which are owned by and provided by our Members, all Materials contained on Gaia Online are the property of Gaia or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Gaia or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Gaia, you agree not to buy, sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make any unauthorized or commercial use of the Materials.
You would be the uber best! What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff