8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaiousei-san
raj til sideways 8
Kaiousei-san
I'm doing shrooms on Saturday.
join me and we will take over the world.
aghhh i'm scared to do shrooms. i'm allergic to penicillin and i don't trust dealers when they say it's clean.
shrooms are naturally grown...there is no penicillin in shrooms.
also, shrooms aren't as bad as acid or lsd.

You clearly have very little knowledge of psychs. First off LSD and acid are the same thing. Second LSD is actually one of the safest psychs due to the incredibly low dosage required to "trip". Now it obviously will still tax your mental health like any other psych but physically speaking and OD it's really safe.

And for the dude above you why would you even think shrooms have penicillin in them. It's called psilocybin which is exactly what you want since that's what makes you trip.

But shrooms are more dangerous for te simple fact that there are poisonous mushrooms that look very similar to them and someone with little knowledge on how to distinguish the two makes it risky.

Source: ex hippy and chemistry major

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Magnum Dopest
I mean if you're on deliriants that's a valid concern
yeah no
i would never.

Rodidor's Senpai

Dangerous Elocutionist

5,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i criiiieeed

Loiterer

raj til sideways 8
Mister twisted
raj til sideways 8
Mister twisted
raj til sideways 8
_sailortramp

what about amt or dmt? they seem a little chill.
i'm curious about those two and shrooms
i prob shouldn't even be saying anything since i haven't done any hallucinogens~
i feel like i'd make myself too anxious and have a really bad trip

dmt, i reealllyyyy wanna try. i just have no connect for dmt.
or any hallucinogens except shrooms and acid. but i aint ******** with acid. i'm no flower child.
shrooms are much more popular with hippies/flower children than acid because they are natural.

i said that in reference to the fact that i'm paranoid and always on the edge. i honestly can't stop moving and if i try, it hurts.
Well then unless you enjoy the on edge twitchy feeling acid probably is not right for you and with a penicillin allergy I would stay away from shrooms. If you still want to trip I suggest peyote/mescaline,it's a heavy trip but slower and much more relaxed than acid.

hmmmm.... i'll look into it.......
is it one of those, take 2 weeks off of work, kinda trips lmfao
No,just 10-12 hrs depending on how much you take but you will want a weekend to put your head back together.

Winner

when i was in the hospital, my roommate had a similar experience, but she woke up in a cemetery instead of her home. she wasn't sure what she had taken.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
l Kush l
Kaiousei-san
raj til sideways 8
Kaiousei-san
aghhh i'm scared to do shrooms. i'm allergic to penicillin and i don't trust dealers when they say it's clean.

You clearly have very little knowledge of psychs. First off LSD and acid are the same thing. Second LSD is actually one of the safest psychs due to the incredibly low dosage required to "trip". Now it obviously will still tax your mental health like any other psych but physically speaking and OD it's really safe.

And for the dude above you why would you even think shrooms have penicillin in them. It's called psilocybin which is exactly what you want since that's what makes you trip.

But shrooms are more dangerous for te simple fact that there are poisonous mushrooms that look very similar to them and someone with little knowledge on how to distinguish the two makes it risky.

k myth debunked but still i don't ******** with hallucinogens.

for now

let the shock and excuse making simmer down before i change my mind

Distinct Mage

_sailortramp
raj til sideways 8
_sailortramp

ok we'll do them together and ill make sure you don't kill anyone
and then when you get out of it i'll do it ok
readdddddy go

honestly like
i'm such a hard person to control. i wrestled in an unlimited weight class in high school, so i learned to be fast and nimble cause everyone i fought was literally twice my size. i had a very compressed body.

this one time i got jumped, i managed to push out of the hold of 4 people, knock one down and run away. out ran them at 178 lbs lol.

damnnn~. maybe it was the adrenaline.
do you think you're angry enough inside that you'd get crazy on a hallucinogen?

idk about that, i can be pretty angry person and def have a lot of hate in me for others, i think about killing people a lot sometimes ( not random people, ones who deserve it)
and i did shrooms once and it was amazing, no bad thoughts like that at all, i was thinking about the universe a lot and watching weird vids with ppl on tinychat lol
omg
just dont do dissociatives
i personally enjoy them
cus im really docile
but some people ******** up

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
raj til sideways 8
l Kush l
Kaiousei-san
raj til sideways 8
Kaiousei-san

k myth debunked but still i don't ******** with hallucinogens.

for now

let the shock and excuse making simmer down before i change my mind

That's completely understandable . You need to be in the right mindset to properly enjoy them and if it's your first time it helps a lot to have a close friend with a decent amount of experience sober with you. We used to call them trip sitters lol since basically everyone that trips acts like a little kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff