poll for the sake of a poll?

why thank you... 1 100.0% [ 166 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Mask of Keaton
Iago McDohl
Mask of Keaton
Iago McDohl
Its always good to get s**t canned, just don't get really drunk and ******** some fat b***h, its happened to the best of us...sadly.

It's true! gonk
*Shakes fist.* Captain Mooooooorgaaaaaan!!!!

Damn you Jack Daniels! Damn you to hell! *drops to knees*
They're just too smart for us, they know how to make ugly girls look pretty and fat girls look thin, its just not fair. (sob)
Winx00
haha i so know you! HI! lol
and i so wish i could come get smashed wit you!! lol
yor welcome to jouin us...its just an 8 hour flight, were probereaably sltil at it by rhte tim ee you geet here..,

weeeeeeee im tto smashed to worry sbutu my typniig... imaduck...

Timid Vampire

I'd rather get high or high and drunk.. whee

I turn 21 soon so it won't matter.

but I do plan on getting obliterated that night..
You go out on a party just in order to get drunk? That, my dear, is just plain sad. If you go out to have fun, sure, but it's better to actually remember the fun things later! And now, realising tjhat I probably sound like some stuck-up second-grade teacher (which I'm not; I'm 16), I'm out of here
Not affence.. but drinking is really GAYYY

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Hate Filled Ribbon
lols at teachers giving minors alcohol.

I question the credibility of this story surprised

A girl in my class, goes round to my teachers house for parties and they have each others phone numbers.

Teh Peach luffs you. Show peachy you luff her Comment her profile XX
HermioneJane
You go out on a party just in order to get drunk? That, my dear, is just plain sad. If you go out to have fun, sure, but it's better to actually remember the fun things later! And now, realising tjhat I probably sound like some stuck-up second-grade teacher (which I'm not; I'm 16), I'm out of here
qfe
that update was hilarious :D
HermioneJane
just todat... thats the point of it all... to get drunk on a weekday to symbolise that we havw nothing to woiurry abuout for the time being... wse can have fun without drijnking, but todaty,its just about killijng braibncells and laughing about it tog3ethret...
Hooray for getting drunk, this week is fun filled, graduating tomorrow at 5, grad dance at 8:30, safe grad at 12:30 to 6 in the morning at the pool, then teachers bring us to the school at 6:30 and feed us breakfast, then Friday go down to the beach and get wasted for 2 days. Fun fun.
ewww... felt pen tattoos...

to avoid a hangover you must just keep drinking. mrgreen
iceman_dk
HermioneJane
just todat... thats the point of it all... to get drunk on a weekday to symbolise that we havw nothing to woiurry abuout for the time being... wse can have fun without drijnking, but todaty,its just about killijng braibncells and laughing about it tog3ethret...

I think your braincells are pretty much gone...
Valhallian_Warrior
iceman_dk
HermioneJane

I think your braincells are pretty much gone...
YAY, SUCCES!
Last school day was yesterday for me. We started out by going to Sweden, then we went home and got drunk somewhere. T'was great biggrin I got so drunk, and now I've got a pretty big black mark on my arm/hand and a bruise on my forehead.

God I love last schoolday parties 3nodding
im getting drunk friday followed with sex.

lucky me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces