Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LIKE MY LUNGS INTACT.
NO SMOKING FOR ME.
KTHANX.
I like to smoke fine cigars and those, my friend, are the lowest you can smoke be it cigarettes or cigars. For most smokers it's a mental addiction as much as it is a physical one. If not more. Holding the butt between your two fingers is harder to quit than purging your body of nicotine. However, smoking is seen as a way to relax. It's a medical fact that anything in moderation can't harm you, including tobacco and alcohol. In fact, old studies have shown that a glass of wine a night is great for your health and new studies have shown that beer consumption in moderation is good for your body as well. Something to do with cancer, I think. A cigarette a week won't affect you, though I don't know anyone would would keep it that way before smoking a whole pack every two days.

Anywho, I enjoy a cigar every month or so and it has no affect on me aside from a relaxing one.
why would you wanna start smoking? only kills you in the end...
ARPANET.CORRUPT
Lucky Strike eh?

I'm up for anything, although I do feel a bit guilty doing so..

Make your choice now, young padawan.
The light side of regular tobacco...or the dark side that is menthol.

Really though, I smoked Camel Reds for a time and really enjoyed it. A year or so ago, though i tried a Newport and have been smoking menthols ever since. confused

Cigars are fun in warmer climates at dusk/dawn.
[ WTF...mate ]
I LIKE MY LUNGS INTACT.
NO SMOKING FOR ME.
KTHANX.
I doubt you're lungs are as intact as you'd like to believe.

I've been around second-hand smoke my entire life, so it didn't really bother me.
I tried smoking my mom's cigarrete when I was eight gonk
It wasn't nice but I felt cool back then. It's a horrible addiction by the way.
Shiriki Bemossed

OMG but life does too! eek
Kahz
I like to smoke fine cigars and those, my friend, are the lowest you can smoke be it cigarettes or cigars. For most smokers it's a mental addiction as much as it is a physical one. If not more. Holding the butt between your two fingers is harder to quit than purging your body of nicotine. However, smoking is seen as a way to relax. It's a medical fact that anything in moderation can't harm you, including tobacco and alcohol. In fact, old studies have shown that a glass of wine a night is great for your health and new studies have shown that beer consumption in moderation is good for your body as well. Something to do with cancer, I think. A cigarette a week won't affect you, though I don't know anyone would would keep it that way before smoking a whole pack every two days.

Anywho, I enjoy a cigar every month or so and it has no affect on me aside from a relaxing one.
I'd QFE but it may make me seem hypocritical.

Oh well. QFE'd

Liberal Sex Symbol

Shiriki Bemossed
Everything kills you in the end.
Everything gives you cancer.

Bet you sometime within the next year some a*****e will tell me that sitting on my a** talking to you people on Gaia will give me cancer.

I picked up smoking for one day. I think it was because my then girlfriend detested the idea of smoking, and when she dumped me I decided to spite her. I probably smoked around the equivilant of a pack that night trying every single type of cigarette you can think of.

But it was the herbal cigarettes that did me in. Those cheap disgusting pieces of s**t that had "magic lettuce" and catnip as their ingredients. I wound up eating a whole can of Chef Boyardee ravioli and throwing it all up along with a gallon of bile 2 hours later.

I haven't smoked a bit since, and every time i'm around someone who is smoking, i can still taste the bitter burning grass flavor of magic lettuce in the back of my mouth.
Inscriven
Shiriki Bemossed
Everything kills you in the end.
Everything gives you cancer.

Bet you sometime within the next year some a*****e will tell me that sitting on my a** talking to you people on Gaia will give me cancer.

I picked up smoking for one day. I think it was because my then girlfriend detested the idea of smoking, and when she dumped me I decided to spite her. I probably smoked around the equivilant of a pack that night trying every single type of cigarette you can think of.

But it was the herbal cigarettes that did me in. Those cheap disgusting pieces of s**t that had "magic lettuce" and catnip as their ingredients. I wound up eating a whole can of Chef Boyardee ravioli and throwing it all up along with a gallon of bile 2 hours later.

I haven't smoked a bit since, and every time i'm around someone who is smoking, i can still taste the bitter burning grass flavor of magic lettuce in the back of my mouth.
that happened to me only it was with pizza rolls not cigarettes
Ive tried smoking cigarettes once or twice, and they're really
not that great unless you're doing combination hits with pot.
pot laws in australia have just gone overboard.
if you get caught growing even ONE, the penalty is like 20 years, all of a sudden.

A mother near where i live, has just been charged with posession and cultivation of 2000 plants. Apparently they're not actually hers though, as the cops all think, but she's taking the blame for it to protect the person.
She's going to spend the rest of her life in prison, for a ******** plant (well, ok 2000 of them..) which has been made illegal and with these ridiculous laws due to the fact that a report had been issues which suggest it may be assisting mental illness in young people.
The report also showed, that among young people, those who did use had overall LESS mental illness among the population. However this statement which was pointed out in early debate, was shunned, ignored and buried.
after digging around and sharing some research/info into the whole debacle we got some pretty interesting documentation and stuff.

Cigarettes are 100% legal and they do worse s**t~ for buying underage you can get what, a $100 fine or something?
ARPANET.CORRUPT
Lucky Strike eh?

******** nicest cigs I've had in a while. Made in the EU so you'll have a bugger getting them outside of it.
Leviticus can shove it
I used to use strawberry swishers to roll marijuana.
What a sweet, sweet little blunt it made.

Damn it, that's not a blunt, not in my books.

Over in england, a blunt is specifically rolled with no tobacco, just weed.

Rolling baccy is better than f** baccy anyway.
Enza Mk.III
ARPANET.CORRUPT
Lucky Strike eh?

******** nicest cigs I've had in a while. Made in the EU so you'll have a bugger getting them outside of it.

neutral They sell them at the 7-11's by me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff