Welcome to Gaia! ::

fallenelf
haha. i asked my calculus teacher last year if i could have a textbook over the summer to stab. he did since they were getting new ones anyways. but during the year i would jab at my calc book with my pencil. once i opened it up while it was raining. i also bit it... ><

yes, but blowtorching it very effective. although i think it should be purified with holy water first to get out the demons.
XD holy water
i would just simply burn it xd
I would write in numbers, not letters.
I love math, cause I rock at it.
the only was to torture the math book is to burn it alive.
No!!! The poor math books. I would save them all!
i'd let my dog pee on it and rip it 2 shreds!
I like my math book, it's shiny and green.
but but but math is my friend...=]]
All equasions would be wrong.
well... there was this one time.. about a year ago when the bookstore was only going to give me a dollar for my used algebra book... so i told them i'd get more joy out of burning it.

we got lighter fluid, lighters, and my pyromaniac of a friend and went out the strip pitts and made a bon fire where i lit it on fire a couple pages at a time. it was nice. i ended up getting bored with it half way through though and put the rest of it in the fire... my friend ended up jumping on the lighter fluid can and getting it stuck to his foot WHILE IT WAS ON FIRE and almost kicked me in the a**. it was great though.
Bonfire.
talk2hand heart
I'd just throw it on the road
and wait for a ton of cars.
then watch it get torn.
°I would first realize you can't torture inanimate things
it costs me money screw that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash