Welcome to Gaia! ::

GraceClaudia
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
I don't but I can imagine that it's alot. Imagine how much it would be to get it to fly...XP

a better energy source than thatwill be neded.

We could convert Easy-jet planes into cars....? XD
That would be pretty crazy. XD I think that the speeds the planes reach isn'tjust to expedite their travels. The current of air and the aerodynamic design could be keeping it afloat. So to think, an accident in air means huge massesof metal towards the ground. XP

Wish we could walk on water.

That'd kick a**! "Hey, let's go talk a walk across the lake, eh?"

But it'd get so old, so fast...

Walking normally doesn't get old, so why should walking across water get old?
mutt22
I_R_Unorthodox
GraceClaudia
I_R_Unorthodox
You don't need t-shirts and physical s**t to show your an athiest. You either are or aren't. I bet you actually turn out agnostic like me. razz

I belive in hell but not heaven... so I'm oviously also an optimist. rolleyes

One question - WHY WOULD THE DEVIL PUNISH YOU FOR DOING HIS WORK!? Oh, not shouting at you, I_R_, just generally shouting.

If there is a heven or a hell, then you'll go to the one you think you belong in, say, hell, and if you do belong their you'll be rewarded. If you don't, you'll be punished.
Uh-huh. Plus no one keeps to the so called commandments anyway.so we are clearly going to hell. Plus humans aren't great beings. we're mammels. If birds and such can't get to a heven, clearly we can't. We're no better.

*heaven
*there
*mammals
sorry, i just HAD to.

Lol. I don't mind. I have mild dislexia anyway.
I'm a passive atheist. I don't have any anti-god paraphernalia.
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
I don't know much 'bout politics either, 'cause it doesn't interest me very much.

I do know lots about Christianity and Islam and some stuff about Hindus cause we're sort of studying religion right now.
I wonder what courseswould I have to take to study such. I wish that, as touchy as religion was, it wouldn't be banned in public schools.

GraceClaudia
I don't think anyone fully understands politics. Like Quantum Physics. You can be an expert, knowing all there is to know, and yet it still won't make sence!
Good point.

It's even like the word "intelligence". Among psychologist who were developing intelligence tests, it seems that they could not come to a common definition through an article I was reading for class. Therfore the idea of intelligence had many different definitions it seemed. So for one to complain about intelligence being low among the majority of Gaians may not be correct in their assumption..

It's not banned here, I think, though I'm learning this stuff in History AND I'm in a private school, mostly because the public schools here are useless if you want a real education.
I figure that is determined on the type of teachers that schools get, like colleges and private colleges. I've been to both and I can say that both have theirups and downs for providing an education for students.

I just don't know how the teachers are chosen.
Here, ALL of them suck, though. They were closed for a long time, and the teachers are never good. My mom went to one.

I don't live in the US :/
GraceClaudia
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
I don't but I can imagine that it's alot. Imagine how much it would be to get it to fly...XP

That would be pretty crazy. XD I think that the speeds the planes reach isn'tjust to expedite their travels. The current of air and the aerodynamic design could be keeping it afloat. So to think, an accident in air means huge massesof metal towards the ground. XP

I would miss swimming as well...

I'm so much of an Atheist that I don't spend my time trying to advertise my disaproval of 'God' or obsess over it. stare
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist

Walking normally doesn't get old, so why should walking across water get old?

Yeah, but you don't notice it! You don't say "Wow! I'm walking! How cool is this!"
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
I don't know much 'bout politics either, 'cause it doesn't interest me very much.

I do know lots about Christianity and Islam and some stuff about Hindus cause we're sort of studying religion right now.
I wonder what courseswould I have to take to study such. I wish that, as touchy as religion was, it wouldn't be banned in public schools.

GraceClaudia
I don't think anyone fully understands politics. Like Quantum Physics. You can be an expert, knowing all there is to know, and yet it still won't make sence!
Good point.

It's even like the word "intelligence". Among psychologist who were developing intelligence tests, it seems that they could not come to a common definition through an article I was reading for class. Therfore the idea of intelligence had many different definitions it seemed. So for one to complain about intelligence being low among the majority of Gaians may not be correct in their assumption..

It's not banned here, I think, though I'm learning this stuff in History AND I'm in a private school, mostly because the public schools here are useless if you want a real education.
I figure that is determined on the type of teachers that schools get, like colleges and private colleges. I've been to both and I can say that both have theirups and downs for providing an education for students.

I just don't know how the teachers are chosen.
Here, ALL of them suck, though. They were closed for a long time, and the teachers are never good. My mom went to one.

I don't live in the US :/
Ouch. I want to look into why such athing appearsto be true. I know some tend to work for the pay since nowadays from what I think, it'shard to work to enjoy your work unless you know one reason to enjoy work is a surplus of money within the paychecks are on their way periodically.
i believe in a thing called love WOO HOOOOOOO
Abusive Mana
I'm an atheist

Meaning I dont believe in god or religion at all

Why would I spend time on showing people how little I cared for their religion with shirts?

In the end, that just proofs you DO care about the religion

Religion takes up more in your life than in most religious peoples neutral
VixVi

I'm so much of an Atheist that I don't spend my time trying to advertise my disaproval of 'God' or obsess over it. stare
Why get a devil tail? surprised
zionist gurl

Scary.......
zionist gurl
The recent craze of atheism around the country has got me thinking, how much of an atheist can you be?

Myself I got, 14 pro atheist shirts, 4 anti-god shirts, 2 anti-christian shirts, a NO GOD pin, richard dawkins Root Of All Evil dvd box kit (signed), subscribed to 11 different atheist podcasts, three darwin fish bumper stickers, The God Who Wasnt there dvd (signed by richard carrier), The Case Against God book (trying to get it signed soon), subscribed to American Atheists which means i have my official atheist card, a dog named God Isnt Real, and a few other things i can't remember right now...i'll edit this post when i think of anything else i got around this junkpile of a home razz .

So anyway, how much of an atheist are you?

What? Do you want a cookie, dumbass.
zionist gurl
then why do people try to make it and nothing comes out? surprised

Funny question in a sense.
fa11enchance
zionist gurl
The recent craze of atheism around the country has got me thinking, how much of an atheist can you be?

Myself I got, 14 pro atheist shirts, 4 anti-god shirts, 2 anti-christian shirts, a NO GOD pin, richard dawkins Root Of All Evil dvd box kit (signed), subscribed to 11 different atheist podcasts, three darwin fish bumper stickers, The God Who Wasnt there dvd (signed by richard carrier), The Case Against God book (trying to get it signed soon), subscribed to American Atheists which means i have my official atheist card, a dog named God Isnt Real, and a few other things i can't remember right now...i'll edit this post when i think of anything else i got around this junkpile of a home razz .

So anyway, how much of an atheist are you?

What? Do you want a cookie, dumbass.
dude, you're a ginger. shut up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas