Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have a religion. I don't believe in anything, really.
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Understandable.

So if you have yet to have children and you were to then what would you raise them as? That is a question that has just come to mind since the presence or absense of religion appears to be detramental to development.

My mom raised me as christian but I've been looking over buddist practices.
Jewish, I guess, since it's fun, helps make friends, and is easy to connect to (in my opinion), but I'd probably ask them one day if they want to choose something else. I'd support them all the way.

I would agree.I know I have a couple of Jewish friends and they are quite alright from what I know. I haven't seen them much after high school though.

That reminds me, I want to get Schindler's List. I think it's something to hold on to after I've seen it.

I haven't seen it personally. In fact, the most, erm, Jewish movie I've seen is Eight Crazy Nights. I love that movie heart
I wanted to see that movie. I don't seem to have time to catch movies like I use to, which wasn't much to begin with. Because now I like being in the presence of friends and they arent easy to get to.

That was the one with Adam Sandler in it?
Yeah - it's on YouTube last time I checked, if you want to watch it.
im an athiest but i dont brag about to the world with shirts or a topic if someone asks what my religeon is i just say im an athiest, thats it stare
You have too much time on your hands.
Dangerful Muffin
She. the Ultimate Weapon
See, that doesn't truely make you an athiest.

In reality, we call that not having a ******** life.

surprised

Watch out! She'll call you a poser!

Cause you know, Atheists withouth 12368 shirts a closet christians.

Bahahah.
Jesus shaves.
Jesus the Scientist
The Gorgotron
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist, I LOVE your name! I wish I'd thought of it!

I agree 3nodding
Yeah, I wish i'd thought of it. I'm happy being The Gorgotron though. =3
Thanks.
I was going to get my G-Corp Lab Coat from one of my previous accounts but I felt if anything, this one should earn it's own. So without even a trading pass I'm at 1344 gold. 3nodding

Not bad! I've only got 526 sad
GraceClaudia
I read the first few pages of the bible once, and I was shocked to find it agreed with evolution!!!

just replace the word 'day' for 'peroid of time', as it could be translated into from the original language, and Hey presto! Instant Darwin!
People just misunderstand some of the contentsof the bible and like to argueover general ideas it seems.

Problem with translations could be that some bits of the true meaning could be lost in the proccess.
GraceClaudia
I read the first few pages of the bible once, and I was shocked to find it agreed with evolution!!!

just replace the word 'day' for 'peroid of time', as it could be translated into from the original language, and Hey presto! Instant Darwin!

I like the bible, it has a lot of good stories..I don't believe in them, though.

My favorite story is Moses 3nodding
Jesus the Scientist
The Gorgotron
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist, I LOVE your name! I wish I'd thought of it!

I agree 3nodding
Yeah, I wish i'd thought of it. I'm happy being The Gorgotron though. =3
Thanks.
I was going to get my G-Corp Lab Coat from one of my previous accounts but I felt if anything, this one should earn it's own. So without even a trading pass I'm at 1344 gold. 3nodding
I can't save up for anything like that. Even now, i'm trying to save up for the Horns of the Demon, but I just bought this musketeer hat. It looked so cool, though..;~;
I'm so atheist, I don't believe in God.
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia

People just misunderstand some of the contentsof the bible and like to argueover general ideas it seems.

Problem with translations could be that some bits of the true meaning could be lost in the proccess.

I've heard, in the news and other sources, that some bits of the bibles have been edited over time. How come?
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Understandable.

So if you have yet to have children and you were to then what would you raise them as? That is a question that has just come to mind since the presence or absense of religion appears to be detramental to development.

My mom raised me as christian but I've been looking over buddist practices.
Jewish, I guess, since it's fun, helps make friends, and is easy to connect to (in my opinion), but I'd probably ask them one day if they want to choose something else. I'd support them all the way.

I would agree.I know I have a couple of Jewish friends and they are quite alright from what I know. I haven't seen them much after high school though.

That reminds me, I want to get Schindler's List. I think it's something to hold on to after I've seen it.

I haven't seen it personally. In fact, the most, erm, Jewish movie I've seen is Eight Crazy Nights. I love that movie heart
I wanted to see that movie. I don't seem to have time to catch movies like I use to, which wasn't much to begin with. Because now I like being in the presence of friends and they arent easy to get to.

That was the one with Adam Sandler in it?
Yeah - it's on YouTube last time I checked, if you want to watch it.
If I could only watch it. D:
My laptop's screwed. I wanted to go to bestbuy to pick up one of those for black friday and the line was terribly long for the limited number of good and cheap laptops they had.

Now I'm on my mom's computer, which contracted one of many viruses that has ridher computer of sound in all.
i also dont insult other peoples religeons i respect them i have alot of heavily christian friends
Dangerful Muffin
GraceClaudia

I like the bible, it has a lot of good stories..I don't believe in them, though.

My favorite story is Moses 3nodding
Yeah, they got some cool stories in there.
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia

Yeah, I think those who read the bible should take it's morals instead of believing whole-heartedly that everything written in it DEFINATELY happened.

I think it was more of an Aesop's fable type thing. Stories with lessons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff