Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

What are you doing??? I don't know yet, sht it's already October here in the southern hemisphere everybody panic.
Ideas, people, what are yours

Fashionista

17,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IDK what I am doing for Halloween.
My sister wants me to go on the party cruise with her but it's on Saturday, the day after Halloween.

Friendly Friend

I've been watching halloween makeup tutorials on the tube gaia_kittenstar

cuttIebone's Widow

i have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm sure there will be something
i'm thinking of being the log lady from twin peaks but so far all i have are the glasses and general uncomfortableness

Shirtless Prophet

gonna ******** around with an ouija board and booze in a grave yard with some friends

Lunatic

ive got parties, and a concert, and im volunteering at a fright night thing at a park for lil kids

since i just moved to new orleans im inspired by all the voodoo culture so i might be a voodoo doll
but being amy winehouse would be fun too because i looooove her and wouldnt take much work

otherwise ill just be a farmer or something easy haha
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ:_ my therapist said i need to go to this scary haunted forest that's legit scary but like, i'll die so idk

Kawaii Sex Symbol

awwbby v2
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ:_ my therapist said i need to go to this scary haunted forest that's legit scary but like, i'll die so idk

my therapist suggests all kinds of crazy s**t and I'm like sure okay lady. But I swear man.
Maybe I'm the one who should be therapizing her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces