Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just realized that the donation items (in my opinion) suck.
And I was all set on getting one because you know everybody has them and it's like you gotta have em because they're the cool thing now cause everybody has em o_________O;;
But I was so quick to jump on the bandwagon that I overlooked the fact that I don't like the way they look.

Do you blindly follow the trends and styles (both Gaia and RL), regardless of your opinion?

Side discussion:
Are you so ineffably rich that you could buy up all of Barton Boutique?
Noooope, I dress how I wish on Gaia and IRL, I don't pay attention to whats going on around me. The only way I'm limited to current fashions is I do get clothes in stores that sell up to datish stuff popular stuff for the most part. :\

But then I tear it apart and add stuff to it out of boredom. xp
I ... kinda do, but it isn't fashion, it's technology. If I have the money and the latest thing came out...byebye money. I think it's an addiction which never ends because I'm too much of a damned nerd to stop -_-
I don't blindly follow trends, I actually think that the BTK hat is cute. whee

As for the second question, no I don't have nearly that much money.
i make my avater look like i do as close as i can
Nothing > Other people's opinions

I tend to just do/say what I want.
Why must everyone b***h about the items? If you hate them that much, next time wait until the end of the month to donate.

I personally think the hat is cool.
I dress like this in real life Besides the boots I don't fallow systes or anything I just dress normaly beisdes the shirts that say weird stuff
I'm too poor to jump on a bandwagon, and besides, wagons scare me. DX

Conservative Conversationalist

I don't follow trends. I happen to think the ice gauntlet is really neat, and the new hat is AMAZINGLY CUTE!!! I don't care if everyone has them, because I find them to be good.
i totally follow the trends...... sweatdrop
I could probably buy out everything in the BB under 1,000 gold. surprised

I don't like bandwagons.
I don't jump on them too often.
BUT I WANT THAT ********' HAT.
I've never followed trends. Don't see the point. If anything, I'm more likely to start trends than follow them xp

Edit:

Just noticed the side discussion. No, but I wish I was that rich.

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
i dont like the new items either >_>
The hat's cool... but I'm not to sure about this ice gauntlet... hmm. like blue nitemare gloves with a blade coming out of em?? eh.. I'll pass on that. But the BTK... I'd go for one of them they look neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff