Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Werewolf

ll Karas ll
a cauldron of bats
ll Karas ll
a cauldron of bats
ll Karas ll
If he had a sandwich in his hands then he wouldn't be able to touch you up. Now, who was in the wrong?

I was too busy having a sandwich in my hand.

tru playa

So you had a sandwich and he didn't? There's something VERY wrong there.
the balance of power is shifting. Be afraid.

ps git in the kitchen and make me some dinner.

I'm in the kitchen making my own dinner and ironing my shirt for work. Maybe you're right, maybe the balance of power is shifting?! I'm really scared now. Petrified even. WHAT WILL WE DO?! gonk
It'll be ok. Mamas got you.

Tipsy Receiver

I'd only touch your v****a when we were alone.
Do you like me now?

Shirtless Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
a cauldron of bats
ll Karas ll
a cauldron of bats
ll Karas ll
a cauldron of bats
ll Karas ll
If he had a sandwich in his hands then he wouldn't be able to touch you up. Now, who was in the wrong?

I was too busy having a sandwich in my hand.

tru playa

So you had a sandwich and he didn't? There's something VERY wrong there.
the balance of power is shifting. Be afraid.

ps git in the kitchen and make me some dinner.

I'm in the kitchen making my own dinner and ironing my shirt for work. Maybe you're right, maybe the balance of power is shifting?! I'm really scared now. Petrified even. WHAT WILL WE DO?! gonk
It'll be ok. Mamas got you.

Never mind mama! I need an army of men to fight this. We men need our sandwiches, man time and v****a touching. I can't believe what I'm hearing today.

Hardcore Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
a cauldron of bats
A Girl -Faced Guy

Maybe he finds it so hard to resist you.

redface
it was still wrong place wrong time.

Well, just tell him to save it for later, haha~Or else he won't get any.

Adorable Star

What is his relation to you.. and why are you so offended by this?
Men need sex in their lives (more often then not)
and (more often then not) they don't care who is around. There is also a supposed thrill in knowing that you may get caught at any moment. I have no idea how true this is.

Conservative Werewolf

III-Love-Hate-III
and (more often then not) they don't care who is around. There is also a supposed thrill in knowing that you may get caught at any moment. I have no idea how true this is.

oh hooo
He is my child's father who I broke up with for reasons and we're trying to make it work and for me to find it in my heart to forgive him 100%

I asked him to go slow and I told him I don't want sex

Rainbow Explorer

a cauldron of bats
III-Love-Hate-III

oh hooo
He is my child's father who I broke up with for reasons and we're trying to make it work and for me to find it in my heart to forgive him 100%

I asked him to go slow and I told him I don't want sex
this explains everything tho he couldnt take the snuggling he NEEDED to touch you again

Fatcat

he probably thinks its ~thrilling u guys could get caught
grody tho

Bright Girl

dump. him.

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Well, if he's young he just hasn't matured yet.
One thing you just have to understand is that guys are just fundamentally different than women. While (most) women look at sex as something to wait for because they feel like it'll strengthen the relationship (like you said), we look at it as something that strengthens a relationship. I'm a firm believer that you need a healthy, active, sexual relationship with your partner. Otherwise we get disinterested, and it isn't because we just want sex from you, it's because we find you irresistible and we take great satisfaction in being able to satisfy the woman that we're with. Nobody wants a sexless relationship. It's a way to show passion and affection.

As far as him touching you with your mom around, I'm not saying that's right. I can say though that we get a lot of enjoyment out of risky situations. I've always said, the sluttier the situation the better the sex. Haha. I know that sounds shallow, but that's how it is.

We just think differently. In his mind, you already have a kid with him. Why NOT have sex?

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
You should have done this to him User Image

Cat

18,450 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Guys r pigs

Conservative Werewolf

Master Chief is my biatch
One thing you just have to understand is that guys are just fundamentally different than women. While (most) women look at sex as something to wait for because they feel like it'll strengthen the relationship (like you said), we look at it as something that strengthens a relationship. I'm a firm believer that you need a healthy, active, sexual relationship with your partner. Otherwise we get disinterested, and it isn't because we just want sex from you, it's because we find you irresistible and we take great satisfaction in being able to satisfy the woman that we're with. Nobody wants a sexless relationship. It's a way to show passion and affection.

As far as him touching you with your mom around, I'm not saying that's right. I can say though that we get a lot of enjoyment out of risky situations. I've always said, the sluttier the situation the better the sex. Haha. I know that sounds shallow, but that's how it is.

We just think differently. In his mind, you already have a kid with him. Why NOT have sex?

He broke my heart and he should understand that while that is great for him and I respect that much I need more time because sex is something special to me and should only be shared with the one I love and who is going to be there for me. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? And if all you care about is milk then piss off, buddy. The cow is beautiful and needs to be treated right.

Bloodsucker

i would dump a guy for that no joke

don't touch me i hate being touched

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out