Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

I'm feeling pretty good today~
I hope everyone else feels good today too! What are your plans for today?
Blah, after school I have to clean the house and do laundry xD
Maybe I'll draw some of you after I'm done~

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Its too early to be nice or happy.

Fashionable Nerd

KTripleH
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Its too early to be nice or happy.
Aw I disagree~ It's never too early to be happy! I can understand waking up with the grumpies though; sometimes you just don't want to roll out of bed because you're still sleepy! ov o

Golden Knight

gr8 day
nice and gloomy

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Saiphz
KTripleH
Aw I disagree~ It's never too early to be happy! I can understand waking up with the grumpies though; sometimes you just don't want to roll out of bed because you're still sleepy! ov o
Nope. I simply not a morning person.

Fashionable Nerd

Vaginal MonoIogue
gr8 day
nice and gloomy
I'm not going to lie; rainy days are really calming and peaceful. I love it when it rains~

Fashionable Nerd

KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
I can understand that. You'll feel better later though!

Big Member

im going to work in 45 minutes then i am coming home to do housework and ******** around on gaia more
weekdays are boring

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Saiphz
KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Huh, I would like to hate you for being so cheery, but it is refreshing to see a morning person

Beloved Kitten

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm glad you're having such a nice morning. ^ u ^

Fashionable Nerd

Livid Mess
im going to work in 45 minutes then i am coming home to do housework and ******** around on gaia more
weekdays are boring
oh well you could try drawing or making some fun food or projects! That would be fun~

Fashionable Nerd

KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Huh, I would like to hate you for being so cheery, but it is refreshing to see a morning person
Aww well I'm happy I helped in a way~ Oh! You know what else sounds refreshing? A glass of lemon water with a few cold cubes of ice!

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Saiphz
KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Aww well I'm happy I helped in a way~ Oh! You know what else sounds refreshing? A glass of lemon water with a few cold cubes of ice!
That actually does sound good.

Fashionable Nerd

MissKatsBats
I'm glad you're having such a nice morning. ^ u ^
Aw thanks hon! :3

Fashionable Nerd

KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
Saiphz
KTripleH
That actually does sound good.
yeah! You should go drink some; I bet it will help wake you up~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas