Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A JOB?

YES 0.65 65.0% [ 65 ]
NO 0.35 35.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I wouldn't take being a housewife. I'd sit on my couch reading or playing video games ( rofl ) telling my husbad, "CLEAN IT UP!!!!"
I'm going to work, but when I have a child I'll take 3/4 years off until he/she goes to school, so that I can spend all the time I can with her/him, and do all the brilliant parent/child things. 3nodding
Shallow Heartache
I wouldn't mind being a housewife.

Be my housewife. Now. I'll bring in thirtygrand a year and we'll will live with our 6 Kids, in a trailer. We shall have food stamps. And you will wear cheap makeup. heart
Being a housewife is one of my biggest fears

Not EVER would I want to be one
hi im new here

EVEN THOUGH THIS WONT HAVE TO DO WITH IT. ANYWAYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSONA OF A HOUSEWIFE STUCK IN THE KITCHEN? THE COOKING, CLEANING, KID-BEARING, STUCK AT HOME, HOUSEWIFE WITH THE RICH HUSBAND?

Who'se obviously cheating on her. I mean why does he spend all day at 'work' why his wife and his kids stay alone.
FINALLY
SOMEONE WHO USES AS MANY CAPS AS ME~~~~~
c: c: c: c: c: c:
e3e
Strawberry_Kraziness
I wouldn't take being a housewife. I'd sit on my couch reading or playing video games ( rofl ) telling my husbad, "CLEAN IT UP!!!!"

Lmao xd
The only reason that I would want to be a house wife is if I got pregnant. I would want to dedicate myself to my children. Just like my mother did. ^^
My parents b***h that I need a job cos I'm sixteen, and I need to get my license, but i'm not rly enthused by either prospects.

I have the rest of my life to do that sort of thing, and I feel I should just be allowed to enjoy my teen years :3
chick_magnet677
Strawberry_Kraziness

Lmao xd

HEY!!! I'd do that!
[Shadow Alucard]
My parents b***h that I need a job cos I'm sixteen, and I need to get my license, but i'm not rly enthused by either prospects.

I have the rest of my life to do that sort of thing, and I feel I should just be allowed to enjoy my teen years :3

Thats me.
It bothers the ******** out of my parents.
i wouldn't mind being at home all day.
i could clean really fast, knock out the kids with drugs
and then go onto gaia.
sweetVicki
FINALLY
SOMEONE WHO USES AS MANY CAPS AS ME~~~~~
c: c: c: c: c: c:
e3e
heart
Muh. I dunno. Sometimes I think being a housewife (sans kids. No children for me. Ever) wouldn't be too bad. On the other hand, I want to be a psychologist. .. or voice actor. But. Hm.
i have a job... but i hate my job... a want to find an other...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff