Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to have REALLY jacked up teeth, and then i got braces. But there were two teeth that never grew back after i lost the baby teeth, so it left a huge gap that needed to be closed. but the orthodontists never closed it and now even tho i got my braces off i just have this huge gap in my teeth. gonk
and we got a new dentist, and when i went for a checkup he said, "have you ever thought about braces?" i wanted to castrate him stressed
crakkanese
I used to have REALLY jacked up teeth, and then i got braces. But there were two teeth that never grew back after i lost the baby teeth, so it left a huge gap that needed to be closed. but the orthodontists never closed it and now even tho i got my braces off i just have this huge gap in my teeth. gonk
and we got a new dentist, and when i went for a checkup he said, "have you ever thought about braces?" i wanted to castrate him stressed

Lol. I'll bet you look pretty funny.
HAHAHA. Im sorry I think gap teeth are funny.
I want them to like talk in hick or something. xD
crooked teeth are hott
I have a gap between my two front bottom teeth mrgreen *thumbs up*
I used to have a gap, but my braces fixed that.
all i had was an overbite before i had my braces :3
` Shyado
all i had was an overbite before i had my braces :3

I looke dlike a seriously retarded beaver before my braces...one of my two front teeth jutted out from the other, and another tooth just launched itself into space too.
Thank heavens for braces.
Then I got a retainer...lost the retainer...had to go 3 weeks without one (got a new one), only to find my two front teeth were already shifting back into jutting-out position. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff