Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

It'd be cool to make some friends. Gaia has become so boring now.
It's become a business and no longer a "community".

Girl

All my friends are disappearing.

Dapper Genius

Juniper Tea

Exactly. Gaia isn't fun anymore so people outgrow it, all the staff care about is the money to "improve" the site. But it's nothing without a great community.

Girl

RealPandas
Juniper Tea

Exactly. Gaia isn't fun anymore so people outgrow it, all the staff care about is the money to "improve" the site. But it's nothing without a great community.
I do miss the old days. Events were actually a big thing especially the anniversary event.

Dapper Genius

Juniper Tea
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

I do miss the old days. Events were actually a big thing especially the anniversary event.

Someone should complain. Steer them in the right direction.

Fatcat

RealPandas
Juniper Tea
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

have u ever seen the gcd

Dapper Genius

spiders in your hair
RealPandas
Juniper Tea
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

have u ever seen the gcd

What does the acronym spell out?

Fatcat

RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
Juniper Tea
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

have u ever seen the gcd

gaia community discussion

Dapper Genius

spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

have u ever seen the gcd

Oh, yeah but I only long in about once every 4 months on average. So there's always too many new things that I just don't want to look into it all.

Fatcat

RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
Juniper Tea

have u ever seen the gcd

Oh, yeah but I only long in about once every 4 months on average. So there's always too many new things that I just don't want to look into it all.

like its a p helpful forum overall, but what i mean to say theyre always complaining abt dumb ceo decisions (gold generators). i secretly hope to write an academic about the gaian burgeois bc lol

Dapper Genius

spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair

have u ever seen the gcd

like its a p helpful forum overall, but what i mean to say theyre always complaining abt dumb ceo decisions (gold generators). i secretly hope to write an academic about the gaian burgeois bc lol

If they receive so many complaints then why are they still being dumb?

Fatcat

RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair

have u ever seen the gcd

bc only care about money

Dapper Genius

spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair

bc only care about money

back to the "business" aspect.
lol Same thing happened with Apple computers.

Fatcat

RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair

bc only care about money

like i mean the problem here is that ppl still buy the rigs & choose the gold option in some generators, if they dont buy a pure gold generator

Dapper Genius

spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair
RealPandas
spiders in your hair

bc only care about money

like i mean the problem here is that ppl still buy the rigs & choose the gold option in some generators, if they dont buy a pure gold generator

I dont even see why people would even spend money on those things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff