Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fact: Your a sexist muppet...
FACT: You're a troll and failed.

Stop feeding the troll. stare
u big dummy!
As a matter of fact, boys just THINK they are the most precious things in the world to women, when honestly, most girls can live without men. But unfortunately, because of reproduction, sex is necessary.

I've had this problem with many other boys, and if you think women are only needed for sex, you are wrong. The only challenge boys have to go through is asking a girl out. Women can see through your innocent skin, knowingly dumping you the next day. If you want to end up single until you die (with the unsatisfactory opinion that women are needed for sex) you may end up sad and miserable.

Fact: 75% of boys only think girls are useful for sex only.

Fact: 85% of girls think that they don't need boys if there was no need of sex. smile

-Roxie Gonzalez
last night my girl friend was the man eek emo
Fact: You fail
Old concept.

Bad delivery.
This is like saying, " MEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SPERM FOR PREGNANCY."
P.S. Girls,
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, wait for the guy who kisses you on the forehead, who wants to show you off to all of his friends even when you're in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, wait for the for the one who is constanly reminding you how much he cares for you and how lucky he is to have you, wait for the one who turns to his boys and says "thats her".

By the way, this type of guy is VERY rare and if you DO get him, you're lucky to have him!
el highest quitter
WOMEN ARE GOOD AT MANY OTHER THINGS.

SUCH AS COOKING AND CLEANING.

you took the words right out of my mouth
wait 'til we strand you in your own world where guys have to do the girls' things
Okay I live in a house that has 3 men and 1 woman in it, so we tend to pass jokes like this around, but dude if you act like that, you're never going to have a girlfriend, or a wife, or especially kids
fact you suck end of story

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
******** that

you'll never get laid neutral
We can also make babies. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items