Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Member

Dedicated Smoker

My dad calls me names all the time...
He's a ******** spaz.
I ate a piece of cheese and he called me a retarded fat c**t.
i think everyone has daddy issues in some way or another

Conservative Sex Symbol

My dad passed away.
I kinda distanced myself from him before he died because I was a douchey teenager and he was really religious.
And I basically like had a total meltdown when he died and realized that was my dad and I loved him regardless of his religious views and life choices.

I don't think I have any daddy issues aside from just the general regret of not getting to speak to him one last time. And wishing I'd done things differently.
The men in my life have always treated me very nicely and with respect. So I think that gave me the opposite of daddy issues.
I don't ******** with people that don't respect me (besides like 1 bf lol).

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
I haven't seen him for 10 years. Mom is convinced he's some neo-Hitler or anti-Christ or something all because he smokes. That is a complete lie. His 2 main flaws are that he's dirt poor and doesn't clean but even though I haven't seen him in the longest time I still love him like a daughter should.

Kawaii Phantom

My dad only calls or praises me when he wants money or something. >_>

High-functioning Kitten

i looove my dad
ive done some stuff in the past that im not proud of
but my father always sticks by me
n my mother too. <3

Kawaii Shoujo

Never met my biological father and i haven't spoken to my step dad in a couple of years. Not sure if i have daddy issues though???? I lived with my grandfather and he was a great father figure. I never felt like i was missing out.
I'm close with my dad he's really cool

Winner

i haven't seen my dad in three years, but we talk on the phone every few days. we've always had a pretty good relationship, we're just poor and can't afford to travel.
i'm the only girl i know that doesn't have daddy issues. even the ones with intact nuclear families grew up with really distant fathers.

Sparkly Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

my dad and i are friendly but he's going through his mid life crisis and thinks that as soon as someone turns 18, they're an adult and don't need their parents anymore
so obviously he's not even my dad anymore really neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces