Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
...like someone would describe a character in a book. smile If you'd like a nice set of examples, here's a helpful link:

Effective Descriptions
disgusting

Business Smoker

intoxicated teen blogger who worships sarcasm
El_Narc
disgusting
hes was a ****** lover
and a lover of niggers at that

Fanatical Phantom

Antisocial and rude as ******** but incredibly passionate about her interests and education. Full of love but also extremely sarcastic and cynical.

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
El_Narc
disgusting

Is this an illustrated dictionary? It seems somewhat incomplete. Besides, I doubt you're disgusting. If you really find yourself to be that way, perhaps something along the lines of, "Narc was more of a presence represented by some unholy smell, than someone who was physically recognized. He was of average height and unremarkable weight. His face too, failed to make much of an impression, aside from the pattern of zits and scars that crossed his face, particularly under his nose, which appeared to be running. On top of it all was a thin layer of oily, matted hair. Despite his appearance and stench, however, Narc was much more than what met the eye, or the noise."
NegativityOutlet
El_Narc
disgusting

Is this an illustrated dictionary? It seems somewhat incomplete. Besides, I doubt you're disgusting. If you really find yourself to be that way, perhaps something along the lines of, "Narc was more of a presence represented by some unholy smell, than someone who was physically recognized. He was of average height and unremarkable weight. His face too, failed to make much of an impression, aside from the pattern of zits and scars that crossed his face, particularly under his nose, which appeared to be running. On top of it all was a thin layer of oily, matted hair. Despite his appearance and stench, however, Narc was much more than what met the eye, or the noise."

it last sentence of a chapter that is put on the next page alone to describe the villain with one word
b***h i look like jk rowling to u no thanks

Wheezing Fatcat

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,525 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Real OG trap with a big wee

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100