Welcome to Gaia! ::

fisheh fisheh.

bo bishey. 1 100.0% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I was three years old when my Mom married my stepdad, so when I was in preschool, I was already interested in the idea of marriage. o__O
It was just a phase though, and hopefully wanting boyfriends is just a phase for your friend's neice, or better yet, maybe they're just playing
Kinda creepeh.
Rabbit-eyes
I was three years old when my Mom married my stepdad, so when I was in preschool, I was already interested in the idea of marriage. o__O
It was just a phase though, and hopefully wanting boyfriends is just a phase for your friend's neice, or better yet, maybe they're just playing

Semi-ironic.
Umm.. that reminded me of my friend.
AT FOUR she and this one boy...
they had a pretend wedding. hahahh.
[Gene Starwind]
Can kids talk at 4? confused
Most kids can. I talked when I was 2 and my sister started to talk when she was like 1.
[Gene Starwind]
Can kids talk at 4? confused
yes dumbass they can
yes, yes, these things happen. we emulate things that we see around us as children...but, i don't know...some of the clothes that i see little kids wear now a days...i remember going to the mall and some 4-5 year old girl was already in a halter top and it was freezing in the mall...
It's also kind of odd how some five year olds have cell phones. I didn't get one until I was about to leave for college.
Z0IE
yes, yes, these things happen. we emulate things that we see around us as children...but, i don't know...some of the clothes that i see little kids wear now a days...i remember going to the mall and some 4-5 year old girl was already in a halter top and it was freezing in the mall...

Oh... are you thinking of the same person I`m thinking of.
That one little girl that was dressed like an import model.
Remember when we went to the mills?
Umm... they were taking pictures of her.
Yeah... is this the same kid?
---
Raver grandma. hahahh.
Z0IE

Not to mention eight-year-olds in thongs gonk
Now THAT creeps me the ******** out!
ohsmitten!
Z0IE

Oh... are you thinking of the same person I`m thinking of.
That one little girl that was dressed like an import model.
Remember when we went to the mills?
Umm... they were taking pictures of her.
Yeah... is this the same kid?
---
Raver grandma. hahahh.

How sad...I was thinking of another girl...
What A waste of eye strain.

If you want people to read you opinion, consider a text color that is easily read.

Fashionable Smoker

7,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Holy s**t, at four years old the only boy I knew was my brother and I wasen't concerning myself with boys, I was rather into the whole barbie doll, mega blocks kinda stuff.
I'm glad I was more creative as a child than to merely imatate my elders all the time.
She's a real playa cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces