Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
yup and its been nice/awesome
Nah sweatdrop
I don't think so at this point.

I last spoke to him about a week ago, he said he wanted to give us another try, but... after that actual conversation, I've gotten a single text from him for 5 days in a row (doesn't respond to my texts back, just sends another unrelated text the following day... I don't get it, either) and absolutely nothing yesterday.

One text a day + zero phonecalls = ?

XNabnabX's Wife

Sex Symbol

you're still single nab?
impossible

Fanatical Phantom

Happily engaged.

Divine Phantom

No emotion_eyebrow
why so bitter

Noob

yes im v in love
proxies
starbolt22
. heart

thanks for reminding me of dragon cave OMGOD

yes the disease is spread. My friend was on flightrising today and showed me a dragon that reminded them of a vampire dragon from "another dragon website" and then I remembered DragCave. Because of ******** course it was ******** dragcave lol. And of course don't want dead eggs so back here now too.

Goat

starbolt22
proxies
starbolt22
. heart

yes the disease is spread. My friend was on flightrising today and showed me a dragon that reminded them of a vampire dragon from "another dragon website" and then I remembered DragCave. Because of ******** course it was ******** dragcave lol. And of course don't want dead eggs so back here now too.

if they die i will legit be sad
use hatchery websites n accept aid!
proxies
starbolt22
proxies
starbolt22
. heart

if they die i will legit be sad
use hatchery websites n accept aid!

yes! I was always able to hatch with just putting them in my sig though, so hopefully I won't need to brave the forums again. I've come back to enough old websites for one day. xD

I clicked yours btw. Good luck hatching them! biggrin
Walter of the wolves
Why would I be. I'm too cute for that

You just be smashing don't chu
proxies
currently in a "friendship" with my ex except i'm in love with him and sometimes we have sex and he still gets salty when i hang out with other guys even though "he doesn't wanna be in a relationship" (and he isn't ******** anybody else)

i love dysfunction

It sucks sense you're still in love with him but forget him
auwa
just got out of a 2 year relationship.

Dang, how was that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items