Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats right! there is a hidden conection between Zelda: a link to the past. and Final Fantasy 4 (2 in the us). I know it, but does anyone else? i discovered it one day and im not sure if anyone else has. ill give the answer soon, but it someone beats me too it, they just might get a prize wink

anyone? anyone?

EDIT 9-9-04 1:25 PM EST :
grubznug
ok nobodys going to get it anyway, so ill just reveal it now.

this is the opening Prolog Music during the story in Final Fantasy 4

FF4Prolog.mid

this is the Ending Credits music in Zelda: ALTTP

ZeldaEnding.mid

Coincedence? i think not! i have been searching for the answer to this mystery for ages! i even contacted Nobuo Uematsu's fan mail for an explination. (with no reply yet) eather Nobuo Uematsu is ripping of Koji Kondo, Vice Versa, or this is a well known song throughout Japan that inspired the 2 composers to use it in their works. does anyone know anything about this??
grubznug
thats right! there is a hidden conection between Zelda: a link to the past. and Final Fantasy 4 (2 in the us). I know it, but does anyone else? i discovered it one day and im not sure if anyone else has. ill give the answer soon, but it someone beats me too it, they just might get a prize wink

anyone? anyone?

whats the prize! if the prize is good i'll anwser.
What conection is there between a RPG and an Adventure game ?? neutral

Fluffy Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Master Converter 500
Link makes a cameo in Super Mario RPG, which was made by Square and Nintendo, and of course, Square made Final Fantasy.
Warrior_of_Creation
Link makes a cameo in Super Mario RPG, which was made by Square and Nintendo, and of course, Square made Final Fantasy.

true, but thats not it, its a DIRECT conection between the 2 games, and if someone gets it by late tommorow, ill give a Black Olympic shirt away!
grubznug
Warrior_of_Creation

true, but thats not it, its a DIRECT conection between the 2 games, and if someone gets it by late tommorow, ill give a Black Olympic shirt away!

stare Olympic shirts are worth nothing now.....

Fluffy Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Master Converter 500
EliteWarrior
grubznug
Warrior_of_Creation

stare Olympic shirts are worth nothing now.....
I got two of each color without trying. Same thing for my hockey masks, got two the same day...I hate my trunks.
grubznug
Warrior_of_Creation

I already have four of those. neutral But, more power to you.
ok... i just got a blue box with some weird hand cuff things with red spikes. is that a good prize?

Edit: ha! the "red spikes" were from my shirt. the are just hancufs
grubznug
ok... i just got a blue box with some weird hand cuff things with red spikes. is that a good prize?

You mean Prisoner Hand Cuff's ??
Teh Sessy
grubznug

You mean Prisoner Hand Shakel's ??

yes those
OMG they are worth a lot! nevermind! ummm.... well ill give you something! cant you people just enjoy a good chalenge?
grubznug
Teh Sessy
grubznug

You mean Prisoner Hand Shakel's ??

yes those

That's what I thought. Anyway's, good luck with the conection thing.

Newbie Noob

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
I don't know of the connection between Link to the Past and FF4, but I once knew of a connection between the orignal Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy. >__< I remember why it's there, but I forget what it actually is now...
I know in one of the FF's there was a tombstone in a graveyard, that said something about Link on it, saying he was dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff