Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bought the first Xenosaga a few months ago and haven't even started playing it sweatdrop
Altoplayer
I read this a while ago, but this person said that xenosaga takes place years....before xenogears. About (15,000 years) If anyone played the playstation game "Xenogears" I think it's Eps 5, and Xenosaga is eps 1. So maybe there only 5. but maybe they can make a game after Xenogers. So this could be Eps 6 of Xenosaga or gears. but this only my opinion.
You are correct, Xenogears is episode 5. There are only 5 episodes now that I look into it. Xenosaga 1 is the fist episode and the next game is just a continuation of the first episode since they didn't finish it. http://guardian.leamonde.net/ <---go to this website for more information.
Dont feel bad, I rented Xenogears a while ago but they only had the "disk 1" and they coulden't find "disk 2". It sucks not to be able to finsih what I started. Oh if anyone instread buying games online you should try http://buyritegames.com/ They got some good stuff for good prices. Xenogears is only $19.99 on there web site.
Areashine
Altoplayer
I read this a while ago, but this person said that xenosaga takes place years....before xenogears. About (15,000 years) If anyone played the playstation game "Xenogears" I think it's Eps 5, and Xenosaga is eps 1. So maybe there only 5. but maybe they can make a game after Xenogers. So this could be Eps 6 of Xenosaga or gears. but this only my opinion.
You are correct, Xenogears is episode 5. There are only 5 episodes now that I look into it. Xenosaga 1 is the fist episode and the next game is just a continuation of the first episode since they didn't finish it. http://guardian.leamonde.net/ <---go to this website for more information.

Thanks. I will look into that wink
who me???
I bought the first Xenosaga a few months ago and haven't even started playing it sweatdrop
Dude you should play it, it's an awesome RPG the characters are awesome and so are the graphics and story, can't wait till Xenosaga: Episode II comes out. It Comes out
02-16-05
Dude i cant wait till Episode II comes out ive beaten like Episode I like 20 times getting better n better i think Lil Master Is awsome and i think shion and KOS-MOS are cute..... For game characters that is wink
PrettyBoyJake
Dude i cant wait till Episode II comes out ive beaten like Episode I like 20 times getting better n better i think Lil Master Is awsome and i think shion and KOS-MOS are cute..... For game characters that is wink

Have seen what KOS-MOS and shion look like in Episode 2, man.......... they did a total makeover. but it's for the better.
I like the old character designs by Kunihiko Tanaka, then again the new designs are lovely as well. I'm really looking forward to this game!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do you think???

KOS-MOS is a bad @$$ in this pic.
i know for certain it is 5 episodes
(note cant spell correctly)
Rubieus
PixieMist
I see. Yeah, I did hear about that how Xenosaga takes place before Xenogears. I've been wanting the game Xenogears but I still haven't found it in any stores yet. Thank you for the info.

*Aiden*
look in the bargin bin sweatdrop

Sadly you won't find Xenogears in the bargain bin because it was printed in very limited quantities because of the subject matter being far more mature than what most Americans can handle.

I got mine used for about $35 with a discount card. So...
Starsilver
Rubieus
PixieMist
I see. Yeah, I did hear about that how Xenosaga takes place before Xenogears. I've been wanting the game Xenogears but I still haven't found it in any stores yet. Thank you for the info.

*Aiden*
look in the bargin bin sweatdrop

Sadly you won't find Xenogears in the bargain bin because it was printed in very limited quantities because of the subject matter being far more mature than what most Americans can handle.

I got mine used for about $35 with a discount card. So...

hmm mine cost me about 40-50 dollars new
i wonder if the second ep will be out over here (England) X_X the first wasnt, but i read in a magazine that the second might be!! which i thinks stupid they should bring them both out over here

Toxic Ship

Altoplayer

KOS-MOS is a bad @$$ in this pic.

I personally liked the old KOS-MOS better.

On another note, you can find Ep.I at a Toys R Us around where I live for $19.

~Mordel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces