Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rebeldoomer
"Console wars are silly." -PC

Click here to know the answer Xbox One vs PS4
Morbid Gnome
Due to the plethora of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off!

Please keep it civil and keep on topic.

Click here to know the answer Xbox One vs PS4

Versatile Guildsman

3,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Morbid Gnome
Due to the plethora of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off!

Please keep it civil and keep on topic.
The xbox one is so over priced and the wii u is too big but the thing with the ps4 is that the touchpad does not work so i think xbox one 1st ps42nd Wii u3rd
but PC is better because of steam TF2 ftw rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Check this out
Guess what? I found a site that's giving PSN codes away for free! http://psn.freegiftcode.com
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance What are we talking about now??? I like PS4 wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
My iphone is my console sad

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
RainbowJellyDog
The xbox one is so over priced and the wii u is too big but the thing with the ps4 is that the touchpad does not work so i think xbox one 1st ps42nd Wii u3rd
The touchpad works just fine. Don't know what you're on.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Personally, between Xbone and PS4, I don't intend to get either any time soon, if at all.
right now, neither particularly have enough games to merit me buying them.
both require payed subscriptions to play online, the subscription for Xbone being slightly higher

I do have a WiiU, I haven't bought many games for it yet even though i've had it for a while, due to having games I want more for other things I have and my money not being infinite.

I really don't care about console wars or superiority arguments, I just like having systems that enable me to play games I want.
would have been cool if sega decided to go back to making consoles

Shirtless Raider

I think xbox one, it got more interesting things coming out (like that reboot of Phantom Dust)

Shirtless Raider

Adeakin
I am definitely for the Xbox smile For me, this unit is fantastic and it is this equipment has won my heart smile I work on this for a very long time and every game looks great. Of course, everyone can have an opinion but I think the xbox 360 is brilliant: P

yeah and i also like the opportunity to buy 2 years of xbox live for $100 for xbox 360/xbox one. PSN has yet to to get that far

Married Wife

14,775 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
XPurplellaX's avatar iiYuuki Tan's avatar
I as an all over gamer, Nintendo, Sony, and wonderful Microsoft.
I currently have the Xbox One, and the features are more then what I expected to be.
After a year of the Xbox One release, bugs are fixed and better games are now coming out.
Such as Destiny from Bungie. and the Master chief collection. Which is going to be promising.
The only down fall is paying for XboxLIVE however black Friday is coming in November which means I can get 10 = 3 months meaning a whole year for 40, or if you are lucky 25-30 dollars on Ebay.

Yes I want the PS4, I was going to get that on day one, but I decided to wait.

Yes, I also want the Wii-U the next generation of Nintendo. I love that Nintendo is a family-fun gaming for the most part.

In conclusion, all systems have their perks, and down falls. But as a gamer, since her whole life. Each system is beautiful and worth the money, a future investment of a growing gaming systems. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff