Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALL CONSOLES ARE MADE WITH THE SAME INTERNAL COMPONENTS!!!!!!

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
I definitely see myself getting a Wii U next.. I already have a PS4 and I absolutely love it! As for the Xbox One.. No. Just no. Like.. I can't. Maybe one day after I've gotten the Wii U and a 3DS XL, but until then.. No. And I'll probably ask for it as a Christmas present so I won't have to spend my own money on it... And before someone says I'm just hating on it, or I'm an Xbox hater, I'm actually not. I have an Xbox 360, and I love it. I just really wasn't impressed with the Xbox One..
I ended up getting the PS4 on launch date, mostly cause I had worked at GameStop xD and they were just like "hey.. so we've got 3 PS4's left over.. you still want one, right?" xD I took that thing faster than a lion would take an antelope.

Shirtless Raider

Sparkling Mint
I definitely see myself getting a Wii U next.. I already have a PS4 and I absolutely love it! As for the Xbox One.. No. Just no. Like.. I can't. Maybe one day after I've gotten the Wii U and a 3DS XL, but until then.. No. And I'll probably ask for it as a Christmas present so I won't have to spend my own money on it... And before someone says I'm just hating on it, or I'm an Xbox hater, I'm actually not. I have an Xbox 360, and I love it. I just really wasn't impressed with the Xbox One..
I ended up getting the PS4 on launch date, mostly cause I had worked at GameStop xD and they were just like "hey.. so we've got 3 PS4's left over.. you still want one, right?" xD I took that thing faster than a lion would take an antelope.

My new-gen collection would be 2DS, Wii U and PS4 (bought in that order)

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Sparkling Mint

That's not a bad collection :3 I would've gone in that order if I hadn't been in a financial pit when the Wii U came out. So.. I basically had to save up all that money for the PS4 at the point.
I would've gotten a 2DS if I didn't already have a 3DS xD I just want an XL cause the small screen is making me sit in uncomfortable positions just so I can see the screen. I don't have bad eye sight.. It's just I normally play hand-held consoles with bigger screens, like the PSP and PS Vita. So when I start playing my 3DS it's a bit of a change.

Shirtless Raider

Sparkling Mint
Raven Xavier Kitari
Sparkling Mint

That's not a bad collection :3 I would've gone in that order if I hadn't been in a financial pit when the Wii U came out. So.. I basically had to save up all that money for the PS4 at the point.
I would've gotten a 2DS if I didn't already have a 3DS xD I just want an XL cause the small screen is making me sit in uncomfortable positions just so I can see the screen. I don't have bad eye sight.. It's just I normally play hand-held consoles with bigger screens, like the PSP and PS Vita. So when I start playing my 3DS it's a bit of a change.

hey i got a Vita, its a good system despite all the negative naysaying it gets..... its like how Wii U is being viewed by some

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Sparkling Mint
Raven Xavier Kitari
Sparkling Mint

hey i got a Vita, its a good system despite all the negative naysaying it gets..... its like how Wii U is being viewed by some

Oh definitely! lol the Vita is pretty amazing. I can't live without mine xD it's only getting a lot of naysayers because it doesn't have many of the household console games. Which it doesn't need, it's fine as it is with the games it has. My only con, is that it doesn't have enough RPG or JRPG games, I'd love to see more be released for it.
But yeah, that's true too. There's a bunch of naysayers for the Wii U too. first cause they don't even know it's a new Wii console, not just a Wii. Like.. it's brand new with new stuff. It's not the Wii in any shape or form. And they also complain about the games it has.. I can't even complain, the games look amazing! I can't wait till I get my Wii U

Wealthy Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well I have a Wii U, don't really play it even though it came with New Super Bros U and Luigi U sweatdrop , but I got it cause it was on a deal. And I really want to Play Smash Bros. sweatdrop burning_eyes cool twisted

Hopeful Friend

I own a Wii U and I have to say that I am very impressed with it. I know it doesn't get as much hype as the Xbox One and PS4, but at least Nintendo doesn't rush shoddy products and put them on the shelves. They always make a point to put out quality over quantity and that's just one of the reasons I love Nintendo the best (another being I used to work for them razz ). I'm super SUPER excited for Mario Kart 8, as it looks totally badass with the anti-gravity and updated graphics and everything. Not to mention I just beat Mario 3D World and it rocked. Thoroughly enjoyable and high replay rate. I also have a 3DS XL and just beat the Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game, and it was AMAZING!!! I'm a hardcore Zelda fangirl, so it was a must have :3 And anyone who loves the franchise needs to play it. It's a must.

Anywhoozle, I might eventually get a PS4 because the Xbone (what I call the Xbox one) looks horrible. Too many issues and Microsoft being super sneaky about things has completely turned me off from getting one. They use the kinect to spy on you, no joke. It's creepy. Only reason I want a PS4 is for the next Kingdom Hearts game....other than that, Wii U is still number 1.

Shirtless Raider

Serria166
I own a Wii U and I have to say that I am very impressed with it. I know it doesn't get as much hype as the Xbox One and PS4, but at least Nintendo doesn't rush shoddy products and put them on the shelves. They always make a point to put out quality over quantity and that's just one of the reasons I love Nintendo the best (another being I used to work for them razz ). I'm super SUPER excited for Mario Kart 8, as it looks totally badass with the anti-gravity and updated graphics and everything. Not to mention I just beat Mario 3D World and it rocked. Thoroughly enjoyable and high replay rate. I also have a 3DS XL and just beat the Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game, and it was AMAZING!!! I'm a hardcore Zelda fangirl, so it was a must have :3 And anyone who loves the franchise needs to play it. It's a must.

Anywhoozle, I might eventually get a PS4 because the Xbone (what I call the Xbox one) looks horrible. Too many issues and Microsoft being super sneaky about things has completely turned me off from getting one. They use the kinect to spy on you, no joke. It's creepy. Only reason I want a PS4 is for the next Kingdom Hearts game....other than that, Wii U is still number 1.

I've played a Wii U Demo. I'm actually impressed :3 I mean I've never ranked first on a racing game EVER (Not since Al Unser Turbo Racing) that fact won me over to Wii U.... plus the new mario games are AMAAAAAAAAAZING

Sparkly Gaian

Have the WiiU and its trash. Xbox One has so many new features and PS4 is garbage.

Dapper Noob

I really like the Playstation 4 smile

Hopeful Friend

Raven Xavier Kitari
Serria166

I've played a Wii U Demo. I'm actually impressed :3 I mean I've never ranked first on a racing game EVER (Not since Al Unser Turbo Racing) that fact won me over to Wii U.... plus the new mario games are AMAAAAAAAAAZING

I know!!! You really should play Mario 3D World! As silly as the new Cat Power-up sounds, it's actually the best power-up they've ever made in my opinion! :3 So cute! xD
I really want a ps4. I'd have to say that.

Agile Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
X box is sh!t. If you are going to waste your money on a windows product then buy their phone. The one has already started destroying game disks worldwide. Kind of reminds me of the red ring of death and the consoles were still distributed and sold instead of being manufactured properly. PC gaming is where its at, why do people even want consoles? You can do anything with a pc. In fact you are buying a controlled pc when purchasing a console. They operate with a power supply, graphics, and processor, etc but with controlled environments. Complain about the controller? You can get virtually any USB connect now a days to play to your desire. Mobile gaming will even take over console's as processors get better. Is only a matter of time. People, please stop wasting your money.... Look into and contribute to programs like steam which give you access to every game at reasonable prices and easy userfriendly settings.

Conservative Explorer

As far as I see all of the new gen consoles. I will not pick up any of them until next year maybe. the problem is they through out these new consoles full of bugs and it takes a ridiculous amount of software updates to fix them all. also the price will be lower in a year, plus games worth mentioning will be released by that time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff