Welcome to Gaia! ::

you really cant say which one is better because since the ps3 hasnt come out we dont really know if the 360 is better than the ps3...you may have noticed how i havent talked about the revoulotion cause it freaking sucks thank you thats all i hve to say
Mythic_Lord1163
you really cant say which one is better because since the ps3 hasnt come out we dont really know if the 360 is better than the ps3...you may have noticed how i havent talked about the revoulotion cause it freaking sucks thank you thats all i hve to say

You DO know how hypocritical you sound, right?
Langlen
Mythic_Lord1163

You DO know how hypocritical you sound, right?

I lollerskated when I read his post.
I can't wait for the revolution, I want to try the controller out pretty badly.
Revolution FTW
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden
kev360
Quirk_reborn
apperently around 6-7 hundred
well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency.

Sony better becareful. If they price it too high, people won't buy it. They could strip out the Blu-Ray drive and put a normal DVD drive in. That could put it at a more affordable price for the masses. Blu-Ray isn't needed currently. DVD9 is very sufficient for what we have now.
the ps3 wont lose blu-ray. sony is using the ps3 to help make blu-ray the next standard format for dvds

Then Sony will lose money. Blu-Ray isn't needed right now. High Definition content is few and far between currently. The last films that I recall being shot in HD were the last two recent Star Wars movies.
i agree with you but sony hope that people will buy ps3 because it a cheap blu-ray player. it the same stradgy[sp] that sony used with the ps2 and it dvd player.
I want to know why is HD so imporatant this console cycle bercaues as far as i know HD is in the minoraty compared to standerd defenition
Mythic_Lord1163

If I see another Revolution sucks without any type of reason why it does... I shall FLAMETH ANYBODY WHO DOESTH ITH twisted

So dont be stupid, a console loses 25 days on it's warrenty when you say stupid stuff like that.
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden
kev360
Quirk_reborn
apperently around 6-7 hundred
well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency.

Sony better becareful. If they price it too high, people won't buy it. They could strip out the Blu-Ray drive and put a normal DVD drive in. That could put it at a more affordable price for the masses. Blu-Ray isn't needed currently. DVD9 is very sufficient for what we have now.
the ps3 wont lose blu-ray. sony is using the ps3 to help make blu-ray the next standard format for dvds

Then Sony will lose money. Blu-Ray isn't needed right now. High Definition content is few and far between currently. The last films that I recall being shot in HD were the last two recent Star Wars movies.
i agree with you but sony hope that people will buy ps3 because it a cheap blu-ray player. it the same stradgy[sp] that sony used with the ps2 and it dvd player.
I want to know why is HD so imporatant this console cycle bercaues as far as i know HD is in the minoraty compared to standerd defenition

But we all know that HD will soon become the majority in the next 2 years or so. HD may not be on the REvolution know, but later. PS3 sees that in the long run, the majority will buy HDTV's. Just like how we evolved from A Tracks to Cassettes to CD to MP3.
Junior~Mints
Mythic_Lord1163

If I see another Revolution sucks without any type of reason why it does... I shall FLAMETH ANYBODY WHO DOESTH ITH twisted

So dont be stupid, a console loses 25 days on it's warrenty when you say stupid stuff like that.
the revo sux

scream

just kidding xd
Junior~Mints
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden

But we all know that HD will soon become the majority in the next 2 years or so. HD may not be on the REvolution know, but later. PS3 sees that in the long run, the majority will buy HDTV's. Just like how we evolved from A Tracks to Cassettes to CD to MP3.
well when i can get a 20" HD tv for the same price that i payed for my SD tv i 'll buy one
im am going for the ps3 for the reason that sony never let me down before and that I had bad experiences with Xbox and nintendo
Frenzo
im am going for the ps3 for the reason that sony never let me down before and that I had bad experiences with Xbox and nintendo

Care to elaborate on those bad experiences?

My PS2 let me down many times. I've sent it in for repairs thrice.
Langlen
Frenzo

Care to elaborate on those bad experiences?

My PS2 let me down many times. I've sent it in for repairs thrice.

Never had a problem with mine.
Junior~Mints
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden

When manufactures lower the price of HD TV's to an afordable price, then HD TV's might start selling alot more then they are now. I, myself, don't see a point in buying a HD TV yet. Sure, they are nice, but is there any point to owning one since hardly anything takes advantage of 'em ?
Morden
Junior~Mints
dragonfyir
Morden
dragonfyir
Morden

When manufactures lower the price of HD TV's to an afordable price, then HD TV's might start selling alot more then they are now. I, myself, don't see a point in buying a HD TV yet. Sure, they are nice, but is there any point to owning one since hardly anything takes advantage of 'em ?
yea what it like 60% of people with HD sets dont receve an HD signal in there home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff