Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Because I enjoy them.
Because I'm still waiting for that one horror game that can actually scare me. Bioshock 1 & 2, Dead Space, Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, and later Silent Hill titles couldn't do it.

Funnily enough, the only game to do it is Dragon Age 2, and that's not even in the horror genre. But it did feature a horror-themed quest in-game which was funny.

I also have my other 'reasons'.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love horror lore and scary stories. Lately, though, my nerves have been so frayed that I can't stand scary games anymore. ;_;

Mewling Genius

5,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I like to play them with an audience. Usually it makes it way more interesting.

Raider

I love getting scared hahaahaha
Dead Space 1 will always be one of my favourite games ever
It has an amazing plot, nice characters and they managed to picture insanity so well it's almost disturbing
The Plot, a horror doesn't really necessary need gore, blood or jump scares to make me feel concern for the character's survival. As long as it has a nice dark tone.

Cultist

Ruff Rabbit
Mostly because I have a gore kink but also because I just generally hate myself.

This.

Greedy Gatekeeper

Ambiance/immersion; the overwhelming feeling of dread you get off a good horror game is amazing. It's like a drug for me.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
to scare myself, still untouched many of the silent hill games + fatal frame games >.>

Generous Noob

I play Horror games mainly so that I don't have to sleep at night.
The first Horror Game I ever played was Slender: The Eight Pages.
It still haunts me...
to look cool in front of everyone

Dedicated Loiterer

Mostly because I have a gore kink but also because I just generally hate myself.

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Not everyone buys horror games because they are afraid but some do and i am one of those players, for me it's to overcome challenging puzzles, experience a very interesting storyline and to conquer all these massives hideous bosses, i also enjoy the feeling of being overwhelmed as well by having low ammunition or health during dangerous situations and the suspenseful music during key points in the game.

stuff like that, what do you enjoy from playing horror games? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces