Welcome to Gaia! ::

A-men Sister.. and not a good kind of weird eaither. razz
Reaojinaktu
A-men Sister.. and not a good kind of weird eaither. razz

XD nope, for some reason it really puts me off Final Fantasy I don't know why. It was better in Kingdom Hearts.
yes orlando bloom cause he could pull it off and when does link ever talk so how could he have a deep voice you never know and also gannon should be played by the rock look at gannon from the first N64 zelda he looks like the rock
guberif
yes orlando bloom cause he could pull it off and when does link ever talk so how could he have a deep voice you never know and also gannon should be played by the rock look at gannon from the first N64 zelda he looks like the rock

... they look.. alike?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uh..no.
guberif
link would be played my orlando bloom and gannon by the wreslter the rock but from there i have no idea
3nodding 3nodding ..and its just THE ROCK or ROCK
I would play as Link since I am a pretty good actor and i look a lot like him...f acial wise kinda sorta lol... jk...

This is the dumbest forum i've ever been in so far.... and i'm only in it because i like zelda games...

whoever wrote this is the biggest loser! domokun scream domokun stressed
LOL!!! Berny Mac should play link Opra Whinfree should play Zelda and Eminem should play ganon!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh *correct me if I spelt any of these names wrong.*
If they were to make a Zelda movie I would think a CG one would do. Square ended up making their Final Fantasy movies into CG ones. CG is the way to go if a game is to be a movie. Why don't ppl realize that? I mean look at Advent Children. Now that is how Zelda should be made like. That is the movie way to go. Sorry I wouldn't go for live action at all. Stop making our games look bad!! Curse you film companies!! scream
Well, considering that so much as the announcement of there being plans for making a Zelda movie would result in me committing seppuku, it matters little to me who would be in it. stare
zelda should be played by mary-kate or ashley olson why i dont know but that would be interesting and thats about all i know so good luck but they should make a zelda movie
Link would be played by the guy who played legolos.I am not sure about the other characters.
guberif
link would be played my orlando bloom and gannon by the wreslter the rock but from there i have no idea

Orlando Bloom would be a good Link!

Conservative Conversationalist

Forest_Sage_Saria
guberif

*slap*

Why'd you post here...and bring this post back to life??? ESPECIALLY WITH A STUIPID POST LIKE THAT?!?! scream
KiriA500
Forest_Sage_Saria
guberif

*slap*

Why'd you post here...and bring this post back to life??? ESPECIALLY WITH A STUIPID POST LIKE THAT?!?! scream
OMG STFU K THX BI. I think Orlando would also make a good link.
Polly Shore as link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces