Welcome to Gaia! ::

You ever played Snatcher or any of its sequels?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

I have, one of the greatest games i've ever played. But it's short(around 7-9 hours), that's ok though.
Bump, come on, someone must know.

Interesting Genius

6,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I did, ages ago, on Sega CD. Although the American version was "toned down" due to scenes of violence and graphic nudity, among other things (As read in a issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, also ages ago).

My only gripe was that without the light gun, it made the shooting sequences 10x harder (using the controller to shoot sucked). The storyline, graphics, and sound were all top-notch for it's time, however.

Lucky for me, I found a copy of the Snatcher/Policenauts soundtrack cheap on EBay.... wink
Victor Malice
I did, ages ago, on Sega CD. Although the American version was "toned down" due to scenes of violence and graphic nudity, among other things (As read in a issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, also ages ago).

My only gripe was that without the light gun, it made the shooting sequences 10x harder (using the controller to shoot sucked). The storyline, graphics, and sound were all top-notch for it's time, however.

Lucky for me, I found a copy of the Snatcher/Policenauts soundtrack cheap on EBay.... wink

I didn't think that it sucked to use a controller but you had to be quick and aware, I also heard some peoples light guns tended to jam. But there's only two things that I heard were toned down, some intestines twitching and a revealing n****e in that shower scene. If you enter the password 'KONAMI" in the id search at Jordon you can uncensor it. I also really like the intro music at the beginning when Gillian is talking about how he became a junker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff